This thread is privately moderated by SteveT., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2019, 02:49 AM
Trader Rating: 120
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Laser cut battery boxes and other stuff..

Hello... I used to sell these, but at the time I had another person cut them for me. Unfortunately, he quit the business, so I quit selling them. I now have my own laser and have started making them myself. I have them in versions for 3S to double 6S, and can, if needed design any size needed, in single or doubles. I can also cut receiver mounts or what ever will fit on to my laser bed. The battery boxes are to be screwed (or glued in the case of a foam plane) down, with one battery strap around the small end of the battery box (and preferably around part of the frame. The design makes it great for planes that need the battery too far forward to get two straps onto the pack (I have always used two straps if no using a battery box.)

Please see the attached photos and contact me via PM for more info. Three of the photos in the last row are of a receiver mount I designed for the Extreme Flight 83" MXS to mount it over the wing tube.

Please PM for info, and when inquiring, please give me actual dimensions, rather than just saying (for example) a 5S 4000MAH pack, as there are many companies that sell batteries with the same cell count and mAH, but they are not all the same physical size. 'Inch' format is preferable..

One thing I must mention is that I do this as part of my hobby and also to help support my hobby, and it is not a 24/7 job and it's just me (no secretary), so if I don't get back to you within an hour or so, don't worry, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking..

SteveT.
Last edited by SteveT.; May 17, 2019 at 01:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply