This thread is privately moderated by Visionaire24, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2019, 08:44 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$600.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Ultimate Slash Ultimate Ran Once with MaxAmps Lipo

This is a slash ultimate that has been taken to the next level, the ultimate slash ultimate. As I stated in the title this slash has only been ran once. Apart from everything that is already upgraded on the ultimate I have also added a bit more including beefier blue anodized camber links and turnbuckles, aluminum motor mount, aluminum wheel hexes, center differential that comes with 3 different spur gears, esc fan, and battery extender kit. Every upgrade is a genuine traxxas part, and every stock part will be included as well. A badass truck needs a badass battery, so it also comes with a maxamps 3s 6500mah 150c dual core lithium polymer battery for long, powerful, and reliable fun charge after charge. This pack also only has one cycle on it. I have all the original packaging including the box, manuals, sticker sheets, tools, etc. This truck is in pristine condition with the best stuff money can buy, if you have any questions or want more pictures feel free to let me know.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply