This thread is privately moderated by aviation_dreams, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2019, 03:44 PM
Trader Rating: 48
Thread OP
$40.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Speedy Delta Wing pusher

I have this little pusher delta wing that is RTF. It has hitec servos for the elevons and a Spektrum Rx. I don't recall what ESC was installed in the plane.
The nose is a little pushed in but can easily be straightened out with CA glue if it bothers you. A little bit of missing balsa piece on the bottom as shown in the picture but not a concern with flight or structural integrity. I don't fly this plane much and it's pretty quick too. Has a Turnigy motor that spins at 3800kv. I believe this plane flies on 3S. It was last flown like 2 years ago...can't really remember.

Over all, it's a solid Delta Wing Pusher that's about 30" across at the widest point of the wing. I can take measurements if you need to know. Just bind the your Spektrum radio and you're good to go.

One of the members commented it might possibly be a Avro Arrow... If not, still a fun plane to fly.

Providing pictures with better angle in this post. Couldn't update the other post for some reason.

Asking $40 cash and local pick up only. I'm in San Jose (95131) for you folks in the Bay Area.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply