This thread is privately moderated by ramsoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2019, 01:34 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Shadow 2m

SHADOW 2M by Tekoa. Brand new. 6 channel includes 6 servos Pristine condition, no dings, no warps. Would also make an excellent Slope model. One piece 2M wing makes shipping difficult. (Box would have to be 80 x 14 x8 minimum and weigh < 10 lbs. to estimate shipping) Prefer LPU or meet within reasonable distance of 12603
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2019, 07:05 AM
Trader Rating: 30
My first full house ship was a Shadow 2m. Still have it. Lots of great flights with that plane. Good luck with the sale.
May 16, 2019, 03:01 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Wolfy
Wouldn't happen to have a spare fuselage handy?
Have new in bowls kit minus fuse.

Plus wish you were closer. Little to far for me to drive.
May 16, 2019, 09:09 PM
Trader Rating: 120
D1 AVP AMA Foundation Board
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwolfyxx
Wouldn't happen to have a spare fuselage handy?
Have new in bowls kit minus fuse.

Plus wish you were closer. Little to far for me to drive.
If I could just add something here that might help you in your deliberations. It's worth a drive....I used to live in Warminster then Hatboro too.

My advice, figure out a happy medium point to meet. Then ask what else he has to sell, and make it worth both your time. I just did the exact same thing and met the OP in an empty parking lot in the pouring rain and picked up three amazing gliders that I have been looking at for the past three days. Just in time for a glider event in Salem CT too. He was kind enough to bring a fourth one to temp me, and I would have gobbled that one up too except I was tapped at that point will be saving my pennies for another purchase. He was more than fair with his pricing, the more you buy the more you will save. At least that's how I explained it to the wife. His planes are exceptionally built, and his notes on each one were included. I was equally blown away at the traveling boxes he made for the wings on a Mantis I picked up, true craftsmanship.

YMMW, just wanted to share my experience! Good luck.
Latest blog entry: F4D Skyray Glider

Quick Reply