This thread is privately moderated by bayou_city_boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2019, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
For Sale

~ Four 90mm Electric Ducted Fan Motors and Fans ~

I just picked up a collection that included these four 90mm electric ducted fan motors and fan assemblies. It includes four new fan assemblies. Three of the ducted fan units are the same and I believe are made by Hobby Top Gun. And I believe three of the four new fan units are also made by Hobby Top Gun.

Look closely and double-check to make sure. If I'm incorrect please tell me.

I am not set up to test these but they come from a reliable source. So I will warranty them and guarantee them to work or refund your funds.

Please take a look and make an offer. I can sell the whole lot or I can break them up. Just let me know what you want.

Shipping handling all depend on how much you get and how much they weigh.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by bayou_city_boy; May 15, 2019 at 12:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2019, 12:14 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Builder and Crasher
Could we get any info on the motors?
May 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
these are 90 mm fans.

I don't see any information on the cans. The cans are a gray colored can on three of them. One motor can is gold cover. It ooks like a t
Turnigy motor.
Latest blog entry: Hurricane Harvey Flood
May 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
Trader Rating: 98
Gorilla Glue Expert
The right-side fan in photo #3 is an HET fan. The motors may all be Turnigy’s - their XK series (older ones) had silver cans and are good motors.

That said, balanced right these are decent fans. Not super-be-all-end-all, but very serviceable units. Best of luck with the sale!
May 15, 2019, 08:44 PM
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
Thanks pikestaff. That's a great help!
Latest blog entry: Hurricane Harvey Flood

Quick Reply