May 21, 2019, 04:06 PM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
Judging from your post history, it looks like you advertised for and found a new in box Albatross.

This plane was originally sold in two versions, BNF and PNP

The BNF came with a receiver. Bind and Fly.

The PNP came without a receiver. Plug and Play. You plug in a receiver of your choice.

The picture of the box from that ad shows it to be the PNP version.

You will need a receiver that is compatible with your transmitter.

Post here again if you have further questions.

Good luck.
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2019, 09:09 PM
I think he left and hasn't come back
May 21, 2019, 09:20 PM
It's A Great Time To Be Flying
Some do that.
May 21, 2019, 09:57 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
The OP last logged in May 15, 2019 11:03 AM ..... but that doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't read the posts .
May 22, 2019, 08:35 AM
Well I guess thats possible
May 22, 2019, 03:23 PM
I wouldn't come back either after all the people here lost their damn minds over the battery/prop thing.

You guys seriously need to chill out. I get it, being the safety police can be a blast, but I don't think he needs literally 3/4 of this thread badgering on about props being attached to planes.

He asked a simple questions and only needed a simple answer. What he got was this:

This is the beginner's section. Perhaps turn down the sass dial a bit? It might help grow the hobby (even though I suspect a good number of the people on RCG would prefer to scare away newcomers).
May 22, 2019, 04:02 PM
Off with his head!
May 22, 2019, 04:12 PM
FA34HM3YC7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suko
I wouldn't come back either after all the people here lost their damn minds over the battery/prop thing.

You guys seriously need to chill out. I get it, being the safety police can be a blast, but I don't think he needs literally 3/4 of this thread badgering on about props being attached to planes.

He asked a simple questions and only needed a simple answer. What he got was this:

This is the beginner's section. Perhaps turn down the sass dial a bit? It might help grow the hobby (even though I suspect a good number of the people on RCG would prefer to scare away newcomers).
And if we are not telling others how to be safe we are telling others how to behave on the forums.

MarineCorporal is not an experienced (or inexperienced for that matter) hobbyist but a dealer, buying and selling on RCG. I wouldn't worry too much about scaring anyone off who doesn't really participate in the hobby.
May 22, 2019, 04:35 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suko

He asked a simple questions and only needed a simple answer.

Post #6 answers the OP's questions without criticizing the OP .

This forum is for beginners who have questions , they don't have the knowledge/experience we do . We can pass along our knowledge/experience to beginners in a helpful manner , without making them feel stupid for asking a question .
May 22, 2019, 05:19 PM
Where's the fun in that

Quick Reply