This thread is privately moderated by vonJaerschky, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 13, 2019, 08:41 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Thread OP
$550.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Axial SCX10 & Futaba T4PLS

Selling my Axial SCX10 R/C Jeep/rock crawler. I built this model from the kit. Comes with a Futaba 4PLS radio (transmitter and receiver), Holmes Hobbies Crawlmaster Expert 540 motor, Holmes Hobbies speed controller, and heavy duty digital ball bearing steering servo (with a spare). The transmitter has a LiFe battery pack that runs for a very long time. The Jeep has also been outfitted with working LED headlights that you can turn on and off from the transmitter. Easily $950 (CAD) worth of stuff. I just don't use it enough. It's been run a total of maybe 10 times, so it's pretty much brand new. Test drives welcome! Local pick up preferred, but will ship at buyers expense. Ships from Canada.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply