1/10 Brutus 2WD Monster Truck Brushed RTR (ECX03055)

The ECX Brutus Monster Truck is a true-to-life monster truck designed to intimidate the rest of the backyard bashers. Featuring a powerful Dynamite 550-size motor and officially-licensed trim scheme, the Brutus is a mad dog unleashed!

Splash

2WD Monster Truck Brushed RTR (ECX03055)

The ECX® Brutus Monster Truck is a true-to-life monster truck designed to intimidate the rest of the backyard bashers. Designed for new drivers in mind, the Brutus allows you to use your preferred battery/charger bundle. Of course, the incredible 2WD drivetrain, oil-filled coil-over shocks, and brand new wheel, tire, and body design create plenty of havoc wherever it roams. Finally, the durable nylon composite chassis is powered by a high torque 550 sized 12T Dynamite® motor giving you the kind of thrills only an ECX vehicle can deliver. Pick your power, charge it up, and unleash the mad dog!

ECX® Brutus - 1/10 2WD RTR Monster Truck (1 min 35 sec)

Key Features

• Battery/charger ready
  • Officially-Licensed Team Scream trim scheme
  • Aggressive off-road Chevron tires and wheels
  • Dynamite® Brushed 550 12-turn motor
  • Spektrum STX2 Radio System
  • Spektrum™ Servo with servo saver
  • Durable Nylon Composite Chassis
  • Oil filled, coil over shocks
  • Full ball bearings
  • Lightweight gears
  • 60A ESC
  • Aluminum upgrades available
  • Fully-assembled with no building required
  • Needed to Complete

Photos

Learn More

Head over to Horizon Hobby for pricing and info!

May 13, 2019, 03:37 PM
The Mad Titan
Cute, like the fire truck. I don't know how well this will sell (nor how the fire truck is doing), but I like that they're experimenting a little with bodies that younger kids will like.
May 14, 2019, 01:06 PM
Prefectionist
Since when are monster trucks 2wd?
Yesterday, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creapyd
Not sure if I should start with the Traxxas stampede, or the MRC Thunder King, but... Awhile.

Or the lamentable S-Maxx

Though I do agree.

Still, I think it looks neat. Kiddos won't care if it's 2wd. It will still be fun.
Yesterday, 06:49 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by creapyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by batryopertedboy
Not sure if I should start with the Traxxas stampede, or the MRC Thunder King, but... Awhile.

Or the lamentable S-Maxx

Though I do agree.

Still, I think it looks neat. Kiddos won't care if it's 2wd. It will still be fun.
The Tamiya Blackfoot and Kyosho Big Brute come to mind (mid 80s).

Quick Reply