This thread is privately moderated by Torqueranger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 12, 2019, 08:53 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Slash 2WD Project car

Here is a project that is almost ready to go..I ran out of time and some parts are used but only have a hand full of runs maybe..It's up for sale as I'm getting out of the hobby and everything must go .To be honest there is alot of other parts that i will send too and the chassis is pretty much ready to go and only need the upper Link for the rear

Slash 2wd LCG chassis-Used
RPM Front & Rear Arms -Brand New (Front Arms have the Off Set Fix)
Avid Rubber Sealed Bearing -Used
STRC Metal Hex and Complete Hardened Pin set-Brand New
Traxxas Metal Castor -Used
RPM Front & Rear Shock towers and front Bulk head - Brand New
Tactic TS45 with rebuild kit -Used
Slash HD 4x4 axles- Used
RPM transmission -Used
RPM Front & Rear bearing Carriers -Used
Tony's Screw Kit and Extras
Traxxas Metal Steering setup
Slash Tires
Slash Radio Box (Not in Pics )