Jun 14, 2019, 06:43 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
There will be cake!!!! BUT NOT ORANGE!!!!

Well, thats if its ok with Billy.... he also likes orange!!!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2019, 10:50 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Carlos-- How early can we start setting up on Friday? I'll be there around 10AM.
Jun 15, 2019, 11:41 AM
There are some early duties to.tiidy up friday morning and as field marshalI leave that to your discression...The notam is for saturday.. the airport is functional untill 4:30 pm but a soft set
Up comenses in the afternoon...

Friday is for set up crew, which is coub members and camping crew... It youre not camping you dont belong on friday..BTW that includes the night flying part too!! Yes ...thats a way to cheat the camping fee and its not fair to the camping crew..
By now, those that are camping have notified me and paid... Those that havent and think that they will stroll in with a camper or tent..well ...youll have a looong drive home in the night!!!

Some havent notified me yet... heed my warnings.... and please do so asap...i have to accont for everyone that is at the airport after operating hours..I will be conjuring up the Spirit of Tom Hunt in NEAT Fair mode so you have been told!!!!
Last edited by dr.E; Jun 15, 2019 at 07:37 PM.
Jun 15, 2019, 08:25 PM
Let's be very clear here-- The airport is active until later in the day.

Nobody should be arriving at the crack of dawn like me. I'm working overnight in north Jersey and rather than driving over an hour home in rush hour traffic only to turn right around and head to Warwick I'm heading to the airport after work. I won't be entering the airport until I've been given the all clear by the airport staff. I'm one of the three people in charge at this event. I don't want to see anyone setting up anywhere until you get the word from me, Carlos or Gerry.

Carlos will be giving me a roster of campers. If your name is not on that roster don't bother showing up on Friday. The fun fly starts on Saturday. There is no profit motive here. Everything goes towards expenses and what's left goes to the airport association.
Jun 15, 2019, 08:28 PM
No problemo...
Hi Mike,

Sounds reasonable - thanks for the clarification!

Rob
Jun 15, 2019, 08:32 PM
Can't wait for some beautiful photos
Jun 15, 2019, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Hi Mike,

Sounds reasonable - thanks for the clarification!

Rob
Thanks. I hope that didn't sound harsh. We just want to make sure that we don't interfere with airport operations until our sanctioned time so that we get invited back again.

Mike
Jun 16, 2019, 06:03 AM
Its almost ready!!
Jun 16, 2019, 08:00 AM
When pigs fly rc
Hey guys looking forward to seeing you all real soon . See you next saturday.
Rich
Jun 16, 2019, 08:18 PM
My F-18 got delayed two whole weeks and I wont have it for Warwick Ill bring the F-16 to hope to see some other EDF pilots there this weekend.
Jun 16, 2019, 08:49 PM
Great Robbie... Ill tell Tyler and William that youll be there...
Jun 17, 2019, 08:10 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
There will be cake!!!! BUT NOT ORANGE!!!!

Well, thats if its ok with Billy.... he also likes orange!!!
Doesn't matter what color, he just likes cake
Jun 18, 2019, 06:04 PM
ParkScaleModels
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
I think that I'll only be at Lehigh on Saturday.

Is Zeke bringing products to Warwick? I've been thinking of his little Monocoupe.
I plan on being there! My full time job has been really busy the last couple of months, so I'm only going to bring up what I have on hand unless someone has a special request that I can get done by Friday night. Which Monocoupe are you interested in, the 36" span or the ultra micro?
Jun 18, 2019, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbrubaker
I plan on being there! My full time job has been really busy the last couple of months, so I'm only going to bring up what I have on hand unless someone has a special request that I can get done by Friday night. Which Monocoupe are you interested in, the 36" span or the ultra micro?
It was the micro but I'm almost done with my Flyline version.
Jun 19, 2019, 07:43 PM
AMA 415
Get those batteries charged; it looks like we are going to do some flying this weekend!

Looking forward to getting out to the field (and lake) and hoping that the forecast stays as optimistic as it is right now!

Quick Reply