May 12, 2019, 02:10 PM
I'll fly anything
Thread OP
Discussion

Warwick Electric Fun Fly

One of my favorite events of the year is coming up on June 22nd. The Warwick Electric Fun Fly at the airport in Warwick NY.

There is a asphalt runway, grass runway, and a float fly area. $10 Landing fee. (yes takeoffs are free)

Overnight dry camping is available, but you need to contact bergencountysilentflyers@gmail.com for arrangements

More details in the attached flyer.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2019, 01:43 PM
Cool beans!
Cool beans - the JCSF guys will be out there in force!

Rob
May 14, 2019, 10:50 AM
Cant wait to get a bunch of float flying in! This is one of the best events of the year.
May 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Just retired a month ago, pretty sure I will be there with a few guys, great event.
May 20, 2019, 02:52 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
This is the event I get the most flying in, love it. Likely can't make it this year, will see.
May 21, 2019, 12:31 PM
Kit Manufacturer
I'll be there again as usual. Might not bring the entire world so if anyone wants anything, please let me know. Looking to come FLY.
May 21, 2019, 12:43 PM
Cool beans!
Wow, what a concept! I think you deserve it

Rob
May 21, 2019, 03:05 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Wow, what a concept! I think you deserve it

Rob
I heard there will be cake
May 21, 2019, 04:17 PM
Head NEAT geek
why is the old flyer still on the Bergen website?
May 21, 2019, 04:22 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Gotta love those BCSF guys. Throwing events - nice job. IT on their website - not so much

Rob
May 22, 2019, 03:43 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
tradition (It always seems to be a year behind)
May 23, 2019, 08:20 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ill start posting stuff soon... Last year the event ran very smoothly, we are back to a core group.of guys organizing it..

We are also in the process of repopulating our new website so we are jumpinh from one to the other..

Mike k, Gerry and I are back to running it... Too many experts and micromanagers that had great ideas two weeks after the event..

Hey!!!! We even have a retreival kayak!!
Last edited by dr.E; Jun 04, 2019 at 04:27 PM.
May 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
I'll fly anything
Thread OP
About time you got in here Carlos
May 23, 2019, 03:31 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
No problem... good job.. Mike has another thread open .. see if you can merge them..

Interested parties can pm me .. the email you have is may be wrong.. ill double check...

Call me tonight...
May 23, 2019, 03:53 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
No problem... good job.. Mike has another thread open .. see if you can merge them..

Interested parties can pm me .. the email you have is may be wrong.. ill double check...

Call me tonight...
Hey Carlos,

Mike told me that he created the other thread on a separate forum to try and expand the audience - looks like you'll have more coverage

Rob

Quick Reply