This thread is privately moderated by iihuntyii, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 12, 2019, 12:25 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Matzilla chassis | Cross RC SG4C axles & links

Hey all, took this project on and realized I don't have the skill/patience/money/experience/knowledge/smarts...basically I have the mental acuity of a sponge.

Mattzilla chassis $250 - (This is for the chassis only - pic is representing chassis look when mocked up) I am fairly certain this is a hilux chassis of Lue's, but don't hold me to that. Search Mattzilla hilux chassis and most results look similar. It fits an axial skid and trans. The chassis itself looks fairly unused, but it could be a recent paint job. I mocked it up with tires, just to get an idea of the look (pics linked below). I'll include the trans and skid that came with it, but the trans is sticking. (More pics in link below)

Cross RC SG4C axles and links $100 - These look unused, other than some assembly scuffs. I did not assemble these, but they spin as they should. When I was parting the chassis, I noticed one the grubs is stripped...but otherwise all seem to be in excellent condition. (Pics in link below)

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hPRGNRNUNGdTJR

All prices are shipped CONUS.

If you have any questions, please email and I'll do my best to answer.
Don [email protected]

Last edited by iihuntyii; May 12, 2019 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Adding one attachment
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply