Aug 06, 2019, 03:35 PM
Thread OP
First coat of grey on the deck (plus a fingerprint on the white annoyingly!), Finished off the depth charge launchers other than paint and made a start on the chock mounted depth charges. Funny how little details can alter the entire look of the model
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2019, 05:19 PM
Thread OP
Depth charge production line tonight. Just need a couple of final detail bits on the chock mounted DCs and then its paint. The engine room casing is ready to glue into position but I think I'll finish off the hull painting before that stage, I don't like painting really so been putting that job off, hopefully the camo pattern will turn out okay
Aug 13, 2019, 04:46 PM
Thread OP
Some more work on the depth charges tonight, launchers ready for paint. Also gave the gunwales in the hull a first coat of white. Will need a couple more I think before I fit the 36 supports between it and the deck
Aug 15, 2019, 03:39 PM
Thread OP
Finally got round to fitting the supports around the deck, also finally glued the aft superstructure in position and given the depth charges a cost of Matt white
Aug 18, 2019, 08:56 AM
Thread OP
Depth charges in place, just need a bit of weathering now
Aug 20, 2019, 12:34 PM
Thread OP
Made the forward Carley float supports and fitted the prop. Thought I'd look at a general mock up of where things are going to go
Aug 20, 2019, 05:01 PM
"Take the Cannollis"
Nice details. Clean work.

Quick Reply