New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 15, 2002, 10:01 PM
Find More Posts by wonder

need help with controler set up , PLEASE

I have a older controler andf I don't know how to set it up because I don't have the instructions for it . Could someone please scan a copy of theirs for me or even copy them and send them in the mail for me , PLEASE ?? The only marks on it are Sanwa electric co. VS8SP 8 channel transmitter also on the front of it it says Control Systems Laboratories ATRCS .

Thank You very much ;
WonderYwhy

P.S. I wold like to thank every one who reads this and the people who answered my question about a futaba servo , you all a kind and informative group who helps every one out . I wish the whole entire world were like this place !!!!!!!!!

to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2002, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by Daveairway
Hi Wonder,

Sorry I do not have a manual, but you should try another post "Need help with Airtronics Vision Transmitter".

Hope this helps,
Dave

PS: The ATRCS was developed by Rich Spicer (sp) , I do believe, of R+R products. Also, I did find this thread and I bet John has a manual.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...rtonics+Vision
Last edited by Daveairway; Mar 16, 2002 at 01:24 PM.