FlyingGiants Free Shirt Giveaway!! Joe Nall 2019

I have a great new design for 2019 and we are bringing a TON of shirts!!!

Splash

It's Free FG Shirt Thursday at Joe Nall!!

Each year I sit down and try to come up with a cooler design and pick just the right color for our FG shirt giveaway on the 3D line. I look at these as concert shirts for Joe Nall! I'm super stoked about this year's design!!

Where?

We will be on the 3D line with golf carts full of shirts!

What Day?

Thursday is the day. We decided that Thursday was late enough in the week to let everyone get there. I'm sure we won't be able to get everyone but we are trying to get as many FG members shirted up as possible.

What Time?

We will crack open the boxes exactly at 11 AM. This gives you time to get there, as well as time to get up the hill for the noon time demos.

Can I Have 5 Shirts?

That would be awesome but the rule is one shirt per person. If you want a shirt be there in person. Plus the FG team wants to meet everyone! It's first come, first serve. We have a ton of shirts but our boxes are usually empty after we start handing them out!

Thanks!

Thanks to Mr. Pat and the whole Triple Tree crew for all they do for the hobby. Thanks to our users for hanging out with us on FlyingGiants and at great events like Joe Nall. See y'all there!!

May 10, 2019, 06:31 PM
Terry Mc
Awesome looking design Jim, many thanks to you and the crew.
I enjoyed helping give the shirts out at Nall in the Fall and hope to get the opportunity to help again. It was a humbling experience seeing how gracious and thankful everyone to receive their shirt.
May 11, 2019, 02:17 AM
Oh nooo! We're coming in from Australia, but we will only be there until Wednesday
May 13, 2019, 06:34 PM

Shirts

Those shirts look awesome guys. Differently want one of those. We will be down there wed night cant wait to be there. People have been sending pics and videos to me while i am at work which kinda sucks but looks like everybody is having a blast and the weather is being awesome now and looks good for the rest of the week.
May 13, 2019, 11:17 PM
Build, Fly, Crash, repeat
Got any 3x? I'm a big ol boy lol. Rather know ahead of time if yall got my size before I wait in line
May 14, 2019, 02:54 PM
Be careful with those “free” tee shirts, I hear they have tracking devices implanted in them, supposedly for use only by the FAA.
May 14, 2019, 02:57 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
I do have 3x shirts! The tracker is actually extra.
May 14, 2019, 07:21 PM
I want a 2 x
May 15, 2019, 10:19 AM
I can't go to Joe Nall but I want to buy a T-Shirt! Large please!
May 15, 2019, 09:50 PM
RCG Admin
Sorry man, we don't sell them and you have to be at the show to get one. They will all be given away in a matter of minutes at 11am tomorrow at the 3D Line.
May 18, 2019, 03:13 PM
We had a blast at Joe Nall.
Thanks for the free t-shirts! Great design this year and they should get a lot of use.
Today, 07:22 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
There seemed to be some folks who wanted shirts but weren't on the 3D line. I got up early and created an online version of the shirt that you can order - http://www.galloree.com/Design/165354.php

Quick Reply