May 10, 2019, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
Help!

AMP 90 engine and build

Hi guys , my father in law died, and i found one RC boat on the garage and was goin to be on trash, but looks like old and incomplete and i take it . I worked on it and clean all!! i found like some mouse was living inside the boat. So after i cleaned up , i was checking what i should do with it, found it incomplete, engine bloked, no electricity part working, i mean nothing only left was the engine, the pipelines, the gas comparment, rudder, the blade and exhaust pipe. Im trying to get some information about the boat, and the engine and nothing on internet, i saw something similar on RC gas engines, so i looked and found this site and is the right place for help! if u can give me some manual, or videos , or something that i could do to recover this baby!i feel like a kid again. Solutions : i want to clean up and get working the engine, i want to make the Remote control part and rebuild all the boat. Is my goal now. If u can help me i will really apreciate. Thanks a lot for ur time. Boat said Gulliver sticker AMP 90 on engine
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2019, 04:31 AM
Thread OP

pictures about the boat

here some pictures
Jun 08, 2019, 11:15 AM
Nitro User
Oil up the engine very well and stand it up so oil gets down in the bearings.
If you has experience with engines there would be more one can do.
Your best bet is read through threads and do searches on this site on
how to start the engine etc. Understand the size of the motor and what
props are common for it. It is a 90 size motor lots of power there will
require a strong electric starter and belt with 12v battery to crank it up.
Do a search in your area for a local boat club visit them and absorb, make
a friend and show them your gear for a break down chat on what to do
to set up for running. For now after oiling the engine bag it up and set
aside the project till you become more experienced.

Quick Reply