This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 08, 2019, 10:38 PM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Build Log

Preview Full Build Guide and Setup for the Hobbymate Asteroid

The Hobbymate Asteroid is a new 3 inch quadcopter that is available in kit, BNF or PNF formats that is available with motors and electronics suitable for 4s or 6s (!) operation. The purpose of the blog linked is to show how I have built in close detail and how I have set up betaflight software for optimal performance. Note you can spend an extra $30 to have this build with a FRSKY receiver but I always like to tinker and optimise my build which is why I have chosen this path.

Personally I prefer to build myself, part of the fun of the hobby. Documentation not so much but now it's done!

www.quadifyrc.com/reviews/hobbymate-asteroid-3-inch-quadcopter-build-tutorial-and-betaflight-pids-etc

I'll follow up with the review shortly but boy this is crazy quick in a straight line. With a CNHL 650mah 4s and a 80% throttle limit it's faster than anything I've flown. I plan to put a GPS on to verify.

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply