This thread is privately moderated by mitchlance33, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 08, 2019, 09:55 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Availability Carmichael blke controller?

I have a chance to get a Carmichael CR250 remote control dirt bike for $30 but it's missing the transmitter/remote control. Does anybody know how easy or difficult ,and expensive to get a replacement controller. Thanks 4 your time ...
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2019, 09:19 AM
Trader Rating: 28
A guy is selling them on eBay.. I’ve bought from them before with no problems.

Justin

Here’s the link.. (I’m not the seller)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Radio-Shack...QAAOSwZKlcWvwv
May 11, 2019, 05:31 AM
Trader Rating: 245
From a Different Planet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchlance33
I have a chance to get a Carmichael CR250 remote control dirt bike for $30 but it's missing the transmitter/remote control. Does anybody know how easy or difficult ,and expensive to get a replacement controller. Thanks 4 your time ...
make sure you buy the same band# that matches the bike or it won't work.

That being said I have a brand new looking Ricky bike with everything that works perfect if you are interested? I have 2 is the only reason I would part with it.
May 31, 2019, 04:02 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
Hey man thanks for reaching out to help. .one of only a couple that did.... ,so thank you. So what did you have in mind as far as
As price goes for yours? Thanks......... mitchlance33@gmail.com
May 31, 2019, 05:11 AM
Trader Rating: 245
From a Different Planet!
Quote:
Hey man thanks for reaching out to help. .one of only a couple that did.... ,so thank you. So what did you have in mind as far as
As price goes for yours? Thanks......... mitchlance33@gmail.com
I would do $170 shipped. It looks as close to brand new as you can get for used. Everything works great and nothing is broken
May 31, 2019, 09:22 PM
Trader Rating: 7
dammachines
Quote:
If you are able to get one for $30, I would suggest just ripping out the stock electronics and replacing with the standard R/C stuff.

There should still be threads here discussing how we used to do this 15 years ago or so...

Dave

Quick Reply