Aug 19, 2019, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festermania
mine seems to be more energy hungry.... 4k,Wi-Fi on just the duble 1000mA (1A).
This camera eat very Quick all my battery
There must be something wrong with your camera or your amp meter is not calibrated.I just got my tarsier and its consuming 350~400ma @ 12v while recording.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2019, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_zx11
There must be something wrong with your camera or your amp meter is not calibrated.I just got my tarsier and its consuming 350~400ma @ 12v while recording.
It's possible it's an amp from bg and it's not really so good I have connect the camera @10v. The strange is that now same battery that I use with the old camera has just 1/2 of durability.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Aug 20, 2019, 01:33 PM

Caddx Tarsier review - 4K Video & Photo mode

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

Caddx Tarsier review Video & Photo mode. This is what happens if you select Video & Photo mode in the Caddx app settings menu. It will record video and also take a photo every 2 seconds.

Caddx Tarsier review - 4K Video & Photo mode (7 min 6 sec)
Aug 21, 2019, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M - RC

Caddx Tarsier review Video & Photo mode. This is what happens if you select Video & Photo mode in the Caddx app settings menu. It will record video and also take a photo every 2 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7x6wp6Ssk
thanks for the note! Is the video really 4K in that mode? And what resolution are the takes pics?
Aug 21, 2019, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiRaN
thanks for the note! Is the video really 4K in that mode? And what resolution are the takes pics?
Bill RC replayed me on youtube.
Pictures are 3840 x 2160 pixels and size varies up to 944kb .
Aug 21, 2019, 05:07 AM
cool ... 4K30 as video accompanied with 4K images - pretty neat!
Aug 21, 2019, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M - RC

I've heard a whisper, that Caddx are working on implementing the runcam protocol for serial UART control. It will be nice to take a snap shot and start/stop HD recording from the TX.
Hope they release it soon.
Aug 21, 2019, 08:36 AM
let's hope that the whisper turns out to become true ...
Aug 21, 2019, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissah
I've heard a whisper, that Caddx are working on implementing the runcam protocol for serial UART control. It will be nice to take a snap shot and start/stop HD recording from the TX.
Hope they release it soon.
Hope youíre right mate.

Also hope they release a firmware version for Tarsier that adds this functionality.

Thatís the reason I have 2 x Tarsiers sittings in their boxes.

Its also the reason I wonít be buying any more Caddx products until they have a working protocol!
Aug 21, 2019, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptwenty
Hope youíre right mate.

Also hope they release a firmware version for Tarsier that adds this functionality.

Thatís the reason I have 2 x Tarsiers sittings in their boxes.

Its also the reason I wonít be buying any more Caddx products until they have a working protocol!
Same here.... It was one of the primary reasons I brought the Tarsier! And I won't get another until this function is implemented.

If you guys haven't already, send Caddx a feature request for this. It might hurry things along
Aug 22, 2019, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissah
Same here.... It was one of the primary reasons I brought the Tarsier! And I won't get another until this function is implemented.

If you guys haven't already, send Caddx a feature request for this. It might hurry things along
they never replied to anything i wrote them on their webpage ...
Aug 22, 2019, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiRaN
they never replied to anything i wrote them on their webpage ...
The first time I wrote to them, I got nothing either. Then the second time I wrote to them, I got a reply.
Aug 22, 2019, 08:56 AM

"No SD Card"

What SD card are you guys using? I have tried a few and all get "No SD Card". I have also attempted to format from the app and still no sd card.
Aug 22, 2019, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMos4242
What SD card are you guys using? I have tried a few and all get "No SD Card". I have also attempted to format from the app and still no sd card.
UHS Class 3
Aug 23, 2019, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMos4242
try to format the SD via the app! If I remember right, the Tarsier is picky about how it was formattet ...

Quick Reply