May 07, 2019, 01:15 AM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
New Product

Caddx Tarsier 4K 30fps 1200TVL Dual Lens Super WDR WiFi Mini FPV Camera

Caddx Tarsier 4K 30fps 1200TVL Dual Lens Super WDR WiFi Mini FPV Camera HD Recording DVR Dual Audio OSD for RC Racing Drone

You can preorder it here: https://ban.ggood.vip/dr9c

Will send one sample out for review, leave message below if you are interested.

Features
1080P HD resolution dual lens- 4K F2.8 lens and 1200TVL FPV lens - to satisfy different needs.
Dual digital microphones that outputs audio separately in different camera modes.
Support video transmssion via WiFi signal, the live image can be received by APP on smartphone .
With DVR board, HD recording, support U3 sd card.
Support OSD display separately
Support parameter adjustament via APP
Support remote tuning via flight controller
Anti-shake performance for stable aerial photography.
Last edited by BGKevin; May 07, 2019 at 02:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 07, 2019, 02:35 AM
Very intresting! I can do a review. Compare with Runcam Split, Foxeer Mix, Caddx Turtel.

My reviews of Runcam Split 2S and Caddx Turtel V2
Last edited by alex_nikiforov; May 07, 2019 at 02:43 AM.
May 07, 2019, 08:58 AM
Really interesting, i would love to test this unusual dual lens camera

Here is my YT Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/isymdvr

Thanks
May 07, 2019, 09:10 AM
This is the most interesting camera released this year. Many industry first features at the competitive price. Caddx has amazed us. Now we need to see the real world tests and flight footage. I would be happy to be in the list, but the list is too short Unfortunately the sample count is ... only one.
May 08, 2019, 06:39 AM
This looks awesome...... looking forward to real world review and video. Hopefully more reliable than Turtle 2.
May 08, 2019, 07:06 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Hi Kevin would definitely like to test the new dual cam from Caddx. Would you please add my name to the long list of reviewers.

Many thanks.

scouse
May 08, 2019, 10:05 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I would be interested to see what the benefit is of this setup. With many of the "big" names already present, my chances might be slim, but if you don't try, you never succeed, is what my parents told me.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
May 08, 2019, 01:02 PM
Aaron Test
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I would be interested to see what the benefit is of this setup. With many of the "big" names already present, my chances might be slim, but if you don't try, you never succeed, is what my parents told me.
Mine told me "if you don't ask, you won't get".

Can I have one please 😁
May 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
What does "hardware antishake" mean? Does it use an onboard IMU to counter shake
by moving the virtual capture area around the sensor like the Hero5/6/7 or
just image processing based stabilization? I'd certainly love to test
one out in a fixed wing platform, specifically the very very fast Strix Goblin.
Currently I pilot through a Runcam 2, but the small plane makes for pretty bumpy HD video.
Nothing smaller than the Hero 5/6/7 has true IMU based stabilization, so if this is
equivalent, then I'm very interested. I've done reviews for each of those camera's
onboard stablization.

BTW, this line in the specs here and on the product page is very confusing
"1080P HD resolution dual lens- 4K F2.8 lens and 1200TVL FPV lens "
The lens doesn't define the resolution. The image sensor defines the resolution.
The lenses look to be the same. I take it the HD camera handles resolutions anywhere
from 1080p to 4K and the FPV camera has a 1200TVL capable sensor. What's the
latency of the FPV camera?

Oh, and I really like the idea of [email protected] I've never needed 4K and it's a hassle to
edit. 2.7K is the sweet spot in terms of clarity and reasonable editing speed.
May 08, 2019, 10:09 PM
That is very interesting, Im on the side that I think this type of camera will be in the near future the option number 1 for Freestyle Videos, is lot more practical than GoPro session style, still the manufactures like Kaddx and Runcam are not there yet, but they already have very good options and I hope this idea of the two cameras in one at this price, if works correctly will be a winner..

I see in the specifications an issue, is awesome to have 2.7K/60fps but at 4:3??? that is not good!, 2.7K is the best video resolution/file size/quality combination, having 2.7K at 4:3 is painful, I don't see the point, I still think is a specification error, I can't believe it!!!.

I still have the hope 2.7K and 1440p are in 16:9 and I would like to think the 4:3 is a documentation mistake. Similar to the actual mistake with the information on banggood.com with 50kbps and 66kbps camera bitrates.

It's a shame there is only one sample because I would like to review it too...
May 10, 2019, 03:32 AM
Last edited by angelo.p; May 10, 2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Double post
May 10, 2019, 03:32 AM
It will perfect on my cinewhoop!
Et125 Cinewhoop - Mamba F405 - Propellers test (3 min 18 sec)

Take me in consideration if you have more samples!
May 13, 2019, 06:32 AM
interested!
May 15, 2019, 03:13 PM
Loved the Turtle and the customer support that was needed.
Also happy to review and test...

Classic Caddx Turtle V2 🐢 Cinematic Style - Ride of the Valkyries (4 min 10 sec)

Quick Reply