May 21, 2019, 04:30 PM
my RC. Your info
For as far as I know the shape hasn't changed..
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 07:12 AM
my RC. Your info
Here is a sample DVR recording from the Sky02x.. Camera is a Runcam Swift 2..

Skyzone 2019 Sky02x - Runcam Swift 2 (CCD camera) DVR test #1 - 2019-05-22 (3 min 1 sec)

the reception over this field is allways Bad by the way.. lot's of WIFI interference of the surrounding houses..
May 24, 2019, 05:35 AM
Hi DutchRC,

thanks for the content, right now there isn't much to find on YouTube or anywhere else for that matter on these "new" editions.

Now that the Commander V1 are (possibly) discontinued (don't like the high gloss finish on the V1s and apart from that and a few more channels there don't seem to be any improvements?!) I reckon these ones might be a good choice.

Are you planning to do more with/on them?

greetings
May 24, 2019, 06:17 AM
my RC. Your info
Howdy
yes for sure.. I'm doing some flying with them for about a week or so to get a good feel for them.. After that I will shoot e review for the Sky02x..

I have had the outgoing Commander as well by the way.. This new Sky02 is on par with it for Sure..
The weirdest thing is I actually find the in-goggle camera to be usefull.. (checking for traffic before taking of with an airplane for instance)..
I had expected that to be a gimmick..
May 24, 2019, 07:28 AM
cool, looking forward to it .

Yea I can see what you're getting at. Picking up a tiny whoop and setting it upright without having to take the goggle off might be another instance where the camera is useful. Just quality-of-life stuff, for sure, but still.
Regarding the price the Sky02c without the cam are looking nice as well, though
May 24, 2019, 10:59 AM
Commander V1S and new sky02 both have 16:9/4:3? Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
May 28, 2019, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoplays
Commander V1S and new sky02 both have 16:9/4:3? Thanks
I'd think so. The Sky02X/C definitely seems to support both aspect ratios. Drone Mesh has a video up, I think he mentions it, too. Can't say for sure for the V1S but the V1 had it so I would assume the V1S does as well.
May 28, 2019, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjwt
I'd think so. The Sky02X/C definitely seems to support both aspect ratios. Drone Mesh has a video up, I think he mentions it, too. Can't say for sure for the V1S but the V1 had it so I would assume the V1S does as well.
thanks, I hope it is usable 4:3, given it seems more optimized on 16:9. There is also the same on ev200d, but perhaps with a greater fov it loses less image

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Jun 02, 2019, 08:18 PM
The Sky02X purchased from my Banggood is different from this product introduction video in the CH search operation.
My is the same as Sky02S V +. Is it possible to update the firmware?
Skyzone SKY02X FPV Goggles - Review And FOV Comparison (10 min 2 sec)

White Sky 02X leaks light from the case. White is no good.
Jun 02, 2019, 08:28 PM
my RC. Your info
the skyzone sky02x at banggood IS the same as the one in that video..

yours is the same as the sky02S V+.. soooo.. which DO you have then?
I have no idea if the the older versions can use the firmware of the new versions
Jun 03, 2019, 12:15 AM
I purchased from Banggood in a pre-order. The reservation is the first few. It also has 02SV + and CH search is the same operation.
I was surprised to see the video and the search was quick.
I'm emailing to Skyzone and asking questions. The person in charge does not seem to know.
I purchased white, but the light leakage through the case resin is severe.
I am worried that the weather is good outside. Fatshark and Eachin do not have the same problem.
It is better to put a black tape on the top of the case. I do not want to put the tape if possible.
There is no problem with the black case of 02SV +.
I regret having purchased it by reservation. It is very disappointing.
Jun 03, 2019, 01:03 AM
I‘m still not 100% which goggle you have but apparently, as mentioned in the video, even the coloured sky02x has some light leakage. Wouldn’t be surprising if the white version is even worse then
Jun 03, 2019, 01:05 AM
Query videos have been reduced in time.
That may be the same.
Channel search speed of Sky02SV + and Sky02X will be the same.
Maybe? .
Jun 03, 2019, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjwt
I‘m still not 100% which goggle you have but apparently, as mentioned in the video, even the coloured sky02x has some light leakage. Wouldn’t be surprising if the white version is even worse then
I can not hear English well.
Are there light leaks even with colored objects?
It has a black of 02SV +. There is no problem of light leakage.
Jun 03, 2019, 01:18 AM
About light leakage.
A Skyzone representative says that the tape should be attached to the case.
That's not what the manufacturer says.

Edit, add

We decided to have the black outer case sold by the manufacturer.
Challenge the case exchange.
Last edited by mimi_cookie; Jun 03, 2019 at 02:07 AM.

Quick Reply