May 05, 2019, 11:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

SPA CONTEST MAY 18th in Grand Prairie, TX...

.... is only 2 weeks away. If you think you are going to be attending, please pre-register. We need to know how much food and drink we will need. To pre-register click here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...FK2pg/viewform

Lunch for all Contestants is included in entry fee. All working Staff will have their lunch provided free of charge. On the menu is Frank's World Famous Hamburgers cooked by the renown chef, Randy Mays. Also on the menu is fresh Potato Salad and Baked beans. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

We will have the Pre-Novice Class which is free to fly in and it's a fly what you bring. (No awards or points)

We will be giving away some beautiful Plaque style trophies in the Classes of Novice, Sportsman, Advanced, Expert and Senior Expert. However, if you are not there you can't win one to take home and hang on your wall. So register NOW!!!

The field will be open for practice on Friday, (might be nice to call me ahead of time to let me know you will be coming to the field on Friday) and there is room for RV's and Campers or you could pitch a tent. Sorry, no hookups, but we do have nice clean Port-O-Potties. There is a 12 volt charging station on Friday, and both 12v and 110 v on Saturday.

Save $10 by registering early. Pay at the field.

We will be raffling off some very nice prizes including a Tower Hobbies Kaos 60 ARF. There are also a lot items being given away too.

After the award ceremony there will be a banquet held at the Oasis, a popular seafood restaurant located on Joe Pool Lake.

Click here to see their web site: http://theoasisrestaurant.com/

I hope to see you there,
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply