May 09, 2019, 10:43 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
All somewhat true... but he seems to be the candidate that has the best chance to defeat Trump and reestablish order to the nation... and Democrats have no greater goal in 2020. Much of that is due to Midwest political dynamics which were Trump's path in 2016.

The Midwest is heavy with independents who currently hold the keys to the presidency. Democrats have no choice but to avoid a progressive agenda that Midwestern voters are skeptical about.
"Reestablish order to the nation" ?

I drove to work today and all the lights worked and there was no anarchy in the streets. I know Trump's victory must feel like a mortal wound to you guys, but he'll be gone in a few years.

If the MSM and Dem politicians would calm the heck down maybe they'd get something done. They don't realize Trump is not a conservative and is willing to work with them on many things. Immigration and infrastructure for example.
Last edited by Tarpon Shawn; May 09, 2019 at 10:58 AM.
May 09, 2019, 10:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
"Reestablish order the the nation" ?

I drove to work today and all the lights worked and there was no anarchy in the streets. I know Trump's victory must feel like a mortal wound to you guys, but he'll be gone in a few years.

If the MSM and Dem politicians would calm the heck down maybe they'd get something done. They don't realize Trump is not a conservative and is willing to work with them on many things. Immigration and infrastructure for example.
Bringing on a constitutional crisis is on Trump.
May 09, 2019, 12:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
Not in Iowa and NH
NH today.... Biden twice over Sanders.

Biden - 36
Sanders - 18
Buttigeig - 9

Biden holding a big lead.
May 09, 2019, 12:46 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Way too early to be very confident.
May 09, 2019, 11:55 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
NH today.... Biden twice over Sanders.

Biden - 36
Sanders - 18
Buttigeig - 9

Biden holding a big lead.
At the time of my posting CNN had biden up by only 1 & 2 in each.
May 10, 2019, 04:18 AM
I just want those who believe Biden is the better choice get out their wallets to pay for the insanity he preaches.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...riDdmv1TE1MYvM

Clyde
May 10, 2019, 06:56 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Everybody that comes into this country needs to be treated for any health problems they have, to protect the rest of the citizens in this country.
May 10, 2019, 07:08 AM
Looks like Biden has some serious corruption problems he has to deal with.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obe-is-revived
May 10, 2019, 07:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
At the time of my posting CNN had biden up by only 1 & 2 in each.
Yep... I understood that. In fact, I think Bernie was ahead of Biden in NH early on.
May 10, 2019, 09:30 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Biden to the teeming unwashed masses around the world:

'Come to America and get free healthcare!'
May 10, 2019, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot 48
Biden to the teeming unwashed masses around the world:

'Come to America and get free healthcare!'
It's not really any different than our current system where they can just walk into an emergency room.
May 10, 2019, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandetlol
It's not really any different than our current system where they can just walk into an emergency room.
Just out of curiosity who pays your medical insurance? Employer through a union?
May 10, 2019, 09:43 AM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Just out of curiosity who pays your medical insurance? Employer through a union?
Even if it's "employer paid", the worker is still paying for it via reduced compensation.

Just out of curiosity, ya, sure
May 10, 2019, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Why would an employer pay through a union?
May 10, 2019, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Why would an employer pay through a union?
Sorry, should have read as ".... paid through a union negotiated benefit".

Quick Reply