May 05, 2019, 06:33 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Why can't FlySky build a functioning website?

I've even sent them an email about this. Months ago.

https://www.flysky-cn.com/producttype
Just trying to find out what receivers they produce doesn't work because the "Learn more" link links back to the same page.

(At least the chinese version works: https://www.flysky-cn.com/product-ty...sories-chinese.)
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2019, 07:51 AM
Well the Noble isn't on parts of their site unless you specifically search for it in your favouite search engine. Also they don't answer any of my emails and their Facebook page is terrible.

I have the noble and some receivers, but lost faith in Flysky already. I won't buy any more of their stuff until they improve their relationship with customers.
May 16, 2019, 02:56 PM
Thread OP
They actually responded to my email telling them that their website is broken:
Quote:
thanks for advice, and we will update it asap
This was 21st of January....
May 17, 2019, 08:39 AM
I got a reply eventually about my Noble problem. I haven't had time to reset and "calibrate sticks" as they suggested. I have already done this, but will try again. The other disappointment is losing all settings and having to start over again. Only 5 cars on it though. Glad I haven't got 20.
May 18, 2019, 03:07 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1tchy
Well the Noble isn't on parts of their site unless you specifically search for it in your favouite search engine. Also they don't answer any of my emails and their Facebook page is terrible.

I have the noble and some receivers, but lost faith in Flysky already. I won't buy any more of their stuff until they improve their relationship with customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnor
They actually responded to my email telling them that their website is broken:

This was 21st of January....

Doesn't sound much different from the general experience with this company for the past years. A8S anyone?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!

Quick Reply