Mar 15, 2002, 03:08 PM
Thread OP

Trouble reaching EZone??

Just curious.... Has anyone else had a LOT of trouble getting into EZone lately?

For example; from early this morning until just a while ago, when I tried to access EZone, I'd get a bunch of ERROR messages down the right hand side of the home page.

Although I could access Reviews, Advertisers, Archives, that sort of thing, I could not get into any Forums. (I'd get the same sort of ERROR messages.)

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in the past couple weeks, and it lasts anywhere from an hour to most of the day.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2002, 03:44 PM
Suspended Account
Me to. Whats the Beef Administrator.
Mar 15, 2002, 03:48 PM
AeroMicro
Same here.

Mar 15, 2002, 04:34 PM
Mr Mootsie
minor problems in the last week or so...no big thang.....
Mar 15, 2002, 05:42 PM
Basically the problem is that our usage has grown to the point where our httpd logs are filling the root partition. At that point the database starts acting funny.

We've had three outages due to this. None of them have been more than a few hours.

Steps are being taken to correct the problem.

Jim
Latest blog entry: Check in
Mar 15, 2002, 05:48 PM
Thread OP
jbourke,
Thanks for that info. Please understand, it wasn't so much a complaint as a concern that it was a problem on this end.

I would imagine that the traffic seen by your server must be phenominal!
Mar 16, 2002, 12:32 AM
I usually get off of work at 2am, then I log on to E-zone to 'unwind'. Last night I couldn't get on, and I didn't know what to do with myself. I ended up going to bed, cripes!!

Quick Reply