Jul 22, 2019, 11:20 AM
Thanks. I found the issue- up stick to calibrate the esc. Haven’t done that in a while. Doh!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2019, 11:21 AM
puppetpilot (Mikey68)
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior).
Jul 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
"Spark Chaser"
Thread OP

Sorry, I missed where you are ordering the upgraded gimbals from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob AZ
You can pay $10 more and wait or order the new gimbals for $15 for 2 and $5 postage to the US.. I just ordered the upgrade.

Bob

Can you put a link up with where you can order the hall effect gimbals from?
Jul 22, 2019, 11:46 AM
f5b-uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopath
As a new jumper user, I must ask, when I get the throttle warning on startup, with the stick all the way down and after repeated calibrations, what am I doing wrong? Thanks
I have had the same problem with a Taranis radio and the solution is that when you calibrate the throttle DO NOT pull it back hard. just pull it gently back to register the minimum stick position. I was pulling the sticks hard into the corners and this registered a lower throttle position than I would get with the stick left in the idle position. To find out if you have this problem, switch on the transmitter and wait for the throttle warning...then pull the stick a little further back and see if the warning cancels. If it does, you need to re-calibrate "gently"
Jul 22, 2019, 12:44 PM
AMA 234897
oh BTW, I have a problem with a broken micro switch. I can still select and edit but it's a PIA to manipulate.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Seale
I have had the same problem with a Taranis radio and the solution is that when you calibrate the throttle DO NOT pull it back hard. just pull it gently back to register the minimum stick position. I was pulling the sticks hard into the corners and this registered a lower throttle position than I would get with the stick left in the idle position. To find out if you have this problem, switch on the transmitter and wait for the throttle warning...then pull the stick a little further back and see if the warning cancels. If it does, you need to re-calibrate "gently"
Thanks!
Jul 22, 2019, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeane
Can you put a link up with where you can order the hall effect gimbals from?
https://www.rc-wing.com/jumper-t16-h...r-gimbals.html
Jul 23, 2019, 02:08 AM
I found this one:
http://[13,31€ 15% OFF]Jumper V2 Hal...ink/cpFFBo8dyY
Jul 23, 2019, 03:12 AM
I Void Warranties
The one you tried to link ( https://banggood.app.link/cpFFBo8dyY ) is for T8SG V2 & T12.
T16 gimbals are larger.
Jul 23, 2019, 07:48 AM
Oh, thanks, I missed that. 😉
Jul 23, 2019, 10:24 PM
Aliexpress can deliver also these new gimbals:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...chweb201603_52
Jul 23, 2019, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1203
Aliexpress can deliver also these new gimbals:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...chweb201603_52
If you are in the US the $5 1-2 week shiping option seems better than the month offered by Alibaba:

SHIPPING METHOD: US SPECIAL LINE COURIER SERVICE (7 -15 BUSINESS DAYS)(US ONLY)

My order has not shipped yet. Possibly only available on 7-25?

Bob
Jul 24, 2019, 11:48 AM

Change startup screen Jumper T16

Does anyone knows how to change startup screen Jumper T16?
Tthe default is just text "Jumper T16" with font similar to Joker Font.

I tried to find a post similar with this and search all the images inside the SD Card but still no luck until today..
Jul 24, 2019, 02:29 PM
Flip on Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky888
Does anyone knows how to change startup screen Jumper T16?
Tthe default is just text "Jumper T16" with font similar to Joker Font.

I tried to find a post similar with this and search all the images inside the SD Card but still no luck until today..
You can download the image from Jumper or provide your own and put it in the root or Images folder of the SD card.

Good luck.
Jul 25, 2019, 04:44 PM
I have the T16 for 2 month now. Today when i want to fly it dont work properly .
When i press the top left button i normaly get the main menu. Now it only move my CH2 trim to the left.
The middel left button dont do anything any more. I dont know what to do.
I try to find new firm ware but its not on the Juper site.
Then i re flash the original firmware but no diference.

Do somebody have a idea,

I make a small video from the problem.

Delen (0 min 11 sec)

Quick Reply