Jan 23, 2020, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo99
Um, OK - there's a big 'Firmware Download' link at the top of the page I linked, and a whole page called 'Firmware Files', which also has links to the downloads, but here you go, this is the one you need...

https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...-v1.3.0.53.bin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi
Regarding your question about importing models From a Taranis. Yes, just like any other OpenTX system.
Use Companion.
Read models and settings from your taranis and save the .OTX file on your computer.
Then, connect your T16 and select it's profile. Read models and setting from it.
Copy and paste the models from the X9D file into that for the T16 and then write models and settings back to the radio.

You'll then need to re-scan for telemetry sensors and re-do your telemetry displays as widgets on the T16 with each model powered up and linked.
Thanks for the link and info, I now have a working radio with the latest updates.

Terry
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
User Registered
I did all my range tests again and then I fitted the 3" RG174 cable to the internal MPM and redid the range test again to see if the range was greater.
Jan 23, 2020, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen3v8
I did all my range tests again and then I fitted the 3" RG174 cable to the internal MPM and redid the range test again to see if the range was greater.
Well, what was the results?

Terry
Jan 23, 2020, 10:07 PM
FPV'r
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyman
well, what was the results?

Terry
+1 .....
Jan 23, 2020, 10:58 PM
casual park flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uksteve
Not my work, someone else's, I'm just building the map to work with it but orders of magnitude bigger than everyone else uses lol.
Ordinance Survey?

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk
Jan 24, 2020, 02:57 AM
Hi TaiAir,

My situation is right now, that I can bind to the Graupner GR-12L and GR-12. The Failsafe stuff also worked and I tested it. I have a QX7s with opentx version 2.3.5 and a Jumper 4in1 multiprotocol module with the firmware 1.3.0.53. I live in Switzerland and so I bought several GR-12 receivers in switzerland and one GR-12L from Flite-Test and there is a non eu version on it. I could bind to the GR-12 with the eu version and the GR-12L with the non eu version, but with the frequency tune with the eu version I max out with 127 and I donít lose signal. With the non eu version I lose signal before 127 something about 80 or so. My real problem is more that I have no telemetry and I have al the time "telemetry recovered" and "telemetry lost" warnings also with frequency tune.
My question is what did you done that it worked? Did you updated the receiver to the latest version?

I hope you can help me!
Jan 24, 2020, 03:41 AM
Hot glue will fix anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Sabre
Ordinance Survey?

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk
No, they're coming from a different provider but basically the same.
Jan 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
Ich Fliege

T16 and SLT Receivers

I just got my T16 and have updated the OpenTX, internal module and R9M, firmware. I have a stable full of foamies with Tactic receivers and tried to bind one to a T16 model today. The bind was successful but the signal is intermittent. I only hooked up the motor and when throttling up the motor would rev up, stop, rev up, stop and so on.

Has anyone with a Jumper successfully bind a Tactic SLT receiver to the T16?

Thanks all,

Mikeyg
Jan 24, 2020, 07:48 PM
The Tactic TR624 single antenna will only bind on V1_6ch with Low Power Mode on. With full power it will bind but will consistently lose the bind. The Tactic TR625 dual antenna receiver will not bind using V1_6ch, but it appears to get a good bind on V2_8ch. I have not tried to fly either one of them, so I can't say that the binds are working. The weather has just not been good for flying here in southeastern Michigan.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed that my Tactic receivers do not seem to bind properly when they bind so very simply to the Tactic transmitters. No one who does the programming of the MPM really seems to care whether their protocols actually work or not. That's really too bad.
Jan 24, 2020, 07:56 PM
casual park flyer
bummer
Jan 24, 2020, 08:07 PM
65 years of RC flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Myers
I am EXTREMELY disappointed that my Tactic receivers do not seem to bind properly when they bind so very simply to the Tactic transmitters. No one who does the programming of the MPM really seems to care whether their protocols actually work or not. That's really too bad.
Thatís a totally unfair remark and should be retracted.
You have no right to expect the volunteer developers to meet your particular requirements. They are extremely accommodating wherever they can be.
I suspect the reason the Tactic protocol has not been cracked is that no one has volunteered Tactic equipment or taken the trouble to provide a useable dump of data.
Jan 24, 2020, 08:09 PM
A little forum review shows just how hard these guys have worked....
Jan 24, 2020, 09:44 PM
User Registered
Quote:
No one who does the programming of the MPM really seems to care whether their protocols actually work or not. That's really too bad.
Voluble empty!
Jan 24, 2020, 11:42 PM
Quote:
The Tactic TR624 single antenna will only bind on V1_6ch with Low Power Mode on. With full power it will bind but will consistently lose the bind. The Tactic TR625 dual antenna receiver will not bind using V1_6ch, but it appears to get a good bind on V2_8ch. I have not tried to fly either one of them, so I can't say that the binds are working. The weather has just not been good for flying here in southeastern Michigan.

I know you requested a fix and Pascal needs a dump or the equipment to fix it.
So why do you post nobody really seems to care? Could you be this nobody?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t#post43443125

Rich
Jan 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
lovin' early retired in 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcurtis2
I know you requested a fix and Pascal needs a dump or the equipment to fix it.
So why do you post nobody really seems to care? Could you be this nobody?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t#post43443125

Rich
I've discussed this with Pascal a few times already.
The problem with SLT is that the hardware was not designed for worst case use. The Jumper TX component does not lock onto the required frequency and there is no fine tune for SLT.
I have good luck using SLT with a few Jumper modules but better luck with IrangeX modules.

Quick Reply