May 03, 2019, 03:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Multiplex GPS sensor faulty?

Hey all!

same question here as in the "radios" chapter:

I bought myself a brand new Multiplex GPS sensor and as per the manual i wanted to check/set the various settings with Multiplex Launcher on my laptop. The problem is, launcher does not see or detect my GPS sensor???
I am using the original usb cable and launcher (+ cable) does work for various other devices (ESC, Souffleur...) but not for this sensor, am i missing something? Does anybody have some experience with this?

Sjaak
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2019, 07:26 AM
Thread OP
Never mind... Really feel stupid now... forgot to properly read all the manuals... had to connect a powersupply to the other end on the usb adapter y-lead... working fine now...

Quick Reply