J&H Aerospace Carbonette 12 Catapult Glider

The Carbonette 12 is the result of Joshua Finn’s 20+ years of free flight glider experience. Featuring strong, lightweight construction and hand selected balsa, the Carbonette 12 is a high performance 12″ span glider.

Splash

Awesome Free Flight Glider

J&H Aerospace was founded by Joshua and Hope Finn in March 2015. They specialize in model airplane designs and components of unique design that are not available from any other supplier. Their products are proudly made in the USA from top quality materials. Joshua is a great guy and I've had the pleasure of flying DLGs with him at various events. He knows his stuff and has a ton of other models listed in his shop. Be sure check out the Carbonette and many others.

The Carbonette 12 is the result of Joshua Finn’s 20+ years of free flight glider experience. Featuring strong, lightweight construction and hand selected balsa, the Carbonette 12 is a high performance 12″ span glider eligible for indoor Standard Catapult Glider and the Beat the Vart events at Muncie and elsewhere. With a modern Buddenbohm airfoil and a coat of minwax varnish it will glide for over 60 seconds with only an AMA catapult for launch energy. Even a strong throw will provide a satisfying glide. Includes an optional finger grip for hand launching. These are great for the annual glider postal contests hosted by endlesslift.com and local small field competitions. You might want to order more than one–they thermal out of sight quickly!

Check out the J&H Aerospace Carbonette 12 Catapult Glider Here

May 02, 2019, 10:30 AM
Crazy Canuck
Wow !! I got to get some of these. I had bought from Mr. Buddenbohm sending a letter with $40 and wait for his reply and then he makes them, I still fly them indoors and they're just the nicest gliders I ever had. I'll have a look at this and it's upgrades and hope to get a few of them.
Thanks Jason.
Last edited by NEWBEFLYER; May 02, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
May 04, 2019, 06:28 PM
Missileer Extraordinaire
I saw these and a bunch more at the Perry Swap Meet. Very nice kits and very reasonable prices.
May 07, 2019, 06:49 AM
He was at SEFF, was flying these gliders, and rocket powered ones the whole week! The kids enjoyed throwing them around too.
May 07, 2019, 08:22 AM
Free Flight rubber flyer
Hey hey! Thanks for the plug Jason!

As others have mentioned, the various gliders were a big hit with kids at SEFF. We also sell a full line of indoor gliders that are making the rounds.

Quick Reply