Jase Dussia Announces - JTA Innovations!

Jase "The Ace" has a new RC company and wanted to share the news with his friends on RCGroups.com!

Splash

JTA Innovations

A long time ago in RC history I was on a trip up North and just happened to drive by a big RC event. I talked my family into letting me check it out. As I walked out on the field a man and his very young son approached me. They knew about FlyingGiants and stopped to talk. It turns out that man and son were John and Jase Dussia. Who knew then how many RC events I would share with Dussia family?! If they are at an event that is usually where I wind up hanging out at. They are family.

When Jase contacted me about his latest adventure I was excited to get the info to all of our family on RCGroups.com! Take a read and let's show our support for an RC pilot that was literally raised on RC fields all over the world!!

Jase Dussia:

With my lifelong passion for model aviation, I've had several dreams and goals that relate to RC and I am blessed to have great friends and family that have helped me accomplish a lot of those. One of my dreams has been to create my own business. With the support and assistance of several people, I am now able to experience that. I founded JTA Innovations as a way to contribute to this great hobby and also expand my experience within it and make use of the passion that God has given me. We are in the process of developing a line of electric foamies. We have been through a very thorough design and development process with our first airframe. Now that it is approved and also in stock, we thought now would be the perfect time to announce.

If there is one thing that I've learned, it is that everyone, no matter where they are located in the world, we all have the same needs and foundations. I've noticed that RC never fails to bring together people regardless of culture or background. We look forward to building more relationships with great people!

Once again, I cannot thank everyone enough who has helped in this process!

About the 32” Yak 54:

We are pleased to introduce the first development of the JTA Innovations line of foamies, the 32” Yak 54.

The Yak has always been a popular and classic platform within the RC aerobatic community. Designed with all styles of foamy flying in mind, the Yak is constructed with 6mm EPP which allows for controllable outdoor flying as well as nimble indoor flying.

JTA Innovations 32" Yak 54 (7 min 13 sec)

Equipped with:

• Extremely rigid carbon fiber arrangement
  • State of the art hardware
  • Durable and efficient landing gear
  • Flexible yet strong EPP foam

The Yak is sure to withstand the most demanding of flights. Along with the superb flight characteristics and high-quality construction, the Yak is available in 2 printed color schemes designed by Matt Stringer.

Photos

For More Info

May 08, 2019, 11:32 AM
did he forget to update his website? there are no available products!!!
May 08, 2019, 12:54 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
I think he sold out between the story creation and now.
May 08, 2019, 01:53 PM
Yep - out of stock. Nuts, I've been looking for a good yak foamy, and this one looked top notch.
May 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
More coming after Joe Nall.
May 14, 2019, 05:19 PM
Soar high, huck low
I scored a plane in the first batch. It will be worth the wait if you missed out. Great flyer.
Latest blog entry: Super sized Delta combat wing
Today, 11:30 AM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I want to see how this yak compares to Twisted Hobby's Yak.

Quick Reply