Apr 29, 2019, 10:24 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Vendors?

I went through the vendors page on triple trees home page and there are a lot of vendors but I didnt see hardly any vendors who are carrying Horizon Hobby planes and such. Just a lot of vendors with motors, servos, etc... I figured with the electric line growing as big as it is there would be vendors selling more BNF and smaller electric planes.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2019, 04:23 PM
indywestrc & viehercfliers
As of the the Apr-22 listing , looks like Motion RC stands be the largest recipient of the electric flight line $$$.
Apr 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds
As of the the Apr-22 listing , looks like Motion RC stands be the largest recipient of the electric flight line $$$.
Yeah I saw that but they will not be selling
Apr 30, 2019, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncflyer79
Yeah I saw that but they will not be selling
Too bad, they'd probably clean up. Maybe Chief will pack in some electrics.
May 01, 2019, 08:48 PM
Remember... Fly for fun!
Being new to Nall, and also from a long way away, do I bring a radio and try to buy something at Nall?

In other words, do any of the vendors sell products or are they there to advertise products?
May 02, 2019, 03:57 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX HEWSON
Being new to Nall, and also from a long way away, do I bring a radio and try to buy something at Nall?

In other words, do any of the vendors sell products or are they there to advertise products?
I'll have BNF foamies set up with DSMx compatible LemonRxs at the main vendor row. Hobby King will be selling this year also
May 02, 2019, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX HEWSON

I have a DX6i that you can borrow during the day if you want. It does DSMx
May 02, 2019, 09:11 PM
Remember... Fly for fun!
Thanks heaps! Will see how I get on with getting a plane sorted. My cell while I'm stateside is 1 424-558-7937
May 06, 2019, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
I'll have BNF foamies set up with DSMx compatible LemonRxs at the main vendor row. Hobby King will be selling this year also
So HK is actually selling this year and not just auction? That's interesting.
May 07, 2019, 05:27 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gberryhill
So HK is actually selling this year and not just auction? That's interesting.
That is what they were saying at Toledo
May 08, 2019, 01:30 PM
Yes, we are finally selling lots of products at JN this year. We will have a large tent for sales (ca$h only) on vendor row and a large display area in the electric flight line hangar.

See you soon!
May 08, 2019, 03:30 PM
In the past several LHS have been present and each few years that comes and goes as to who shows up. Lukes hobbies is no longer in business, Anderson RC has said they will not set up this year, MIKES has sold out as well. So it will be interesting to see who will be selling HH airplanes.
May 09, 2019, 06:07 AM
Terry Mc
Just a side note......
I am pretty sure Northwest RC is bringing a large trailer load of Extreme Flight and Skywing planes to sell. Be sure to check them out, great folks with great products!
May 09, 2019, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmc99
Just a side note......
I am pretty sure Northwest RC is bringing a large trailer load of Extreme Flight and Skywing planes to sell. Be sure to check them out, great folks with great products!
NWRC won't have any Extreme Flight planes but Extreme Flight will be there selling their lineup.
Imagine NWRC will have some Skywing planes but many were pre-ordered so I don't know how much room will be on their trailer for at large sales - but great people worth checking out! They should also have engines, props, servos, and accessories for sale.
May 15, 2019, 07:23 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
What new products were introduced this year?

I've been reading about the E-Flite Havoc, are there other new offerings?

Quick Reply