AirMagic Automated Drone Photo Enhancer

AirMagic is an app that is fully automated and designed to make your drone photos look amazing.

Splash

Boost Your Drone Photography

AirMagic is an app that is fully automated and designed to make your drone photos look amazing. It's powered by AI and advanced algorithms so you can simply drag and drop all your pictures to the app and let it do the work. AirMagic can automatically remove haze, enhance the sky, reveal details without noise or artifacts and adjust colors and levels to make the photo stand out.

AirMagic works as a standalone app or as a plugin that is compatible with Apple Photos, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The app engine detects the camera type used on your drone to produce the image and makes lens corrections or other optimizations specific to that camera. It runs on Windows and Mac and there is a free trial version so you can check it out. Purchase price is $39.

Check out AirMagic here

Apr 23, 2019, 09:36 PM
Will it do video?
Apr 24, 2019, 01:07 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Just photos I think
May 03, 2019, 03:43 PM
wow, this does a nice job !!
May 08, 2019, 10:52 AM
I found it very useful when I go out and shoot many photographs and I can drag and drop them on the AirMagic and it creates a good looking first cut of the photographs. Then I can pick and choose the best and either go back into AirMagic and fine tune or take them into another software like Photoshop, Lightroom, Luminar, etc. and handcraft the best ones. In many cases they are good enough right out of AirMagic, depending upon what I want to do with them. It also works well with many RAW file formats like DNG RAW.
May 10, 2019, 10:43 AM
I bought it, which I guess says I was blown away with the results on the test version. Its fast and does a nice job ... with minimal work.

Quick Reply