RCGroups Place of the Month - Family Hobbies

This month's featured Place is Family Hobbies in Symrna, TN. They are a family owned RC Hobby store in middle Tennessee (Smyrna) just southeast of Nashville.

Splash

RCGroups April Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is Family Hobbies in Symrna, TN. They are a family owned RC Hobby store in middle Tennessee (Smyrna) just southeast of Nashville. Billy and Cindy Clemons started the store in April 2011. They believe that life is short and should be enjoyed with family, thus the name “Family Hobbies”. They have done everything in their power to stock the store with everything you need to support your RC hobbies. This is a great family and supporters of RC in Tennessee. They also host an indoor flying event every week during the winter months. Be sure to stop on by the store if you are in the area.

Check out the Family Hobbies Places Page

Apr 22, 2019, 11:56 AM

My favorite because:

Family Hobby is excellent and I've made many purchases. They keep a large inventory and you can occasionally find a used plane. I recently bought a Carbon Z cub that was a well cared for used plane at fair price. In the last year, I've bought several planes and LOT of parts. They support local clubs and are about the nicest folks to deal with.
Apr 23, 2019, 09:34 PM
Sam Talley

My LHS

Since the demise of Hobby Lobby, International, Family Hobby has filled the void. It is a great shop staffed by knowledgeable people.
Last edited by Ranger13; Apr 24, 2019 at 03:48 AM.
Apr 24, 2019, 02:19 PM

Honored

Wow! That is so cool. Billy and I greatly appreciate RC Groups for selecting us as their shop of the month!
We have the best customers!! We try to meet all the needs of each one of them!
Come see us for all your new and used RC needs!! We stock RC trucks, cars, crawlers, airplanes, boat, quads, rockets,
plastic models, paints, and lots more!!
Have stuff to sale? We purchase used, take it in on trade-ins and we also have consignment.
We are hear to serve YOU!
Apr 27, 2019, 07:39 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Pretty cool. I used to stop in there quite often when I made deliveries around Nashville. Nice people.

Quick Reply