May 11, 2019, 02:06 PM
They call me Crash!
I'm playing like crap...had a 9 one a hole yesterday and today...brutal.
May 11, 2019, 02:41 PM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000
I'm playing like crap...had a 9 one a hole yesterday and today...brutal.
Equitable Stroke Control is your friend and it makes those 9's disappear like thin air.
May 12, 2019, 12:59 PM
They call me Crash!
so i took a lesson Tuesday ,played 9 Thursday nigh...45...18 Friday morning 96.... Saturday ..96...today 85! won $ 25 from the boys it pays to have a high handicap!lessons kicking in im hoping....one more round tomorrow morning.
May 12, 2019, 01:26 PM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Great job!

My scores were not the best after some lessons but eventually came down.
May 12, 2019, 03:02 PM
They call me Crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahBenHur
Great job!

My scores were not the best after some lessons but eventually came down.
ty...i never really got to go to the range and pefect my changes...knowing my game i might shoot 100 tomorrow.
May 20, 2019, 09:51 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
shot around 100 yesterday.

and got a cool shot of someone with good form.
May 20, 2019, 11:03 AM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
shot around 100 yesterday.

and got a cool shot of someone with good form.
Probably 112 swing speed and 280 yards of the tee form.....???

No golf for me, back is on the disabled list. I did get to watch all 4 rounds of the PGA with heat pads, TENS machine, muscle cream, steroid rx sprinkled between doctor visits and xray.

In my mind I can hit like Brooks Koepke but
right now it is more like Brooke Shields.
May 20, 2019, 11:10 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahBenHur
Probably 112 swing speed and 280 yards of the tee form.....???

No golf for me, back is on the disabled list. I did get to watch all 4 rounds of the PGA with heat pads, TENS machine, muscle cream, steroid rx sprinkled between doctor visits and xray.

In my mind I can hit like Brooks Koepke but
right now it is more like Brooke Shields.
That's about right. Best was 285yds yesterday. Average I would say is 260-270yds.

Feel better.
May 20, 2019, 02:42 PM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
That's about right. Best was 285yds yesterday. Average I would say is 260-270yds.

Feel better.
Thanks!

Do you or your son use any data recording when playing?

I have over 178 rounds (9 & 18) on Game Golf then switched over to Shot Scope late last year for only 4 - 9 hole rounds for a +9 avg. I did play 18 this year for a horrible 104. Those rounds were fighting right wrist, it band syndrome, and bad back. Before all that I started dipping below 85 on a few different courses. One thing that is humiliating is actually seeing your shots plotted out on the course from both of these GPS units and the actual yardages. That is when I started using the one club more on my approach shots and raised my GIR up a bit. Then I had birdie putt chances instead of chipping it in.
Jun 13, 2019, 10:04 PM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
I still haven't got out to the course or range. About the closest I got to golf was rearranging the clubs around in a cart bag and Sunday bag. I had intentions of playing a par 3 the other day but the back still is messed up.

It rained most of the day and I found myself watching the U.S. Open for hours on end. Laying on the couch is just as bad as swinging a club.

Go Brooks Koepke!!!
Jun 14, 2019, 07:56 AM
They call me Crash!
Brooks has the personality of a small soap dish. Any one but him.
Jun 14, 2019, 09:04 AM
Oh , I thought this was going to be a " How will Trump spend 90% of his remaining Time in Office " thread.
Jun 14, 2019, 10:03 AM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw1000
Brooks has the personality of a small soap dish. Any one but him.
He's got game, that is all that matters
Jun 14, 2019, 10:06 AM
Eye of The Storm
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
Oh , I thought this was going to be a " How will Trump spend 90% of his remaining Time in Office " thread.

I doubt you will see him here. He messes around with big airplanes and leaves the toy ones with us on LTUP.
Jun 14, 2019, 10:07 AM
They call me Crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
No, That would be " How Obama spent his time in Office"

Quick Reply