Thread Tools
Aug 17, 2019, 02:10 AM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamalier
I will in the next couple of weeks. I will show it to my friends and maybe we can order a couple of them. I'll stay in touch.
I gurantee you'll like them
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2019, 09:40 PM
Registered User
juanjulian's Avatar
Can this workn with litle modification with old gaspar ecu that use internet cable plug.

I usume this devices plugs were monitor goes in ecu.

Thanks

Juan
Aug 18, 2019, 11:22 PM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjulian
Can this workn with litle modification with old gaspar ecu that use internet cable plug.

I usume this devices plugs were monitor goes in ecu.

Thanks

Juan
Yes it works with Xicoy V6 ECU (rj45 phone plug).
Aug 21, 2019, 10:13 PM
Not a Drone pilot
lashmett75's Avatar
Do you have for spectrum dx20 and KingTech g2 engines.
Aug 21, 2019, 11:30 PM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashmett75
Do you have for spectrum dx20 and KingTech g2 engines.
No spektrum support at this time.
Sep 19, 2019, 06:54 AM
Registered User
Will this work with a Kingtech 210 G2?
Sep 19, 2019, 06:56 AM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by abasualdo
Will this work with a Kingtech 210 G2?
Yes!
please email [email protected]
Last edited by i3dm; Sep 19, 2019 at 08:11 AM.
Sep 19, 2019, 09:45 AM
Registered User
Great.

I will be using it with a Frsky Horus 10s

Question, how is it measuring fuel consumption?

Does it require a fuel flow sensor?
If so , which one?

Is the data screen included or extra?

Thanks
Al
Sep 19, 2019, 09:50 AM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by abasualdo
Great.

I will be using it with a Frsky Horus 10s

Question, how is it measuring fuel consumption?

Does it require a fuel flow sensor?
If so , which one?

Is the data screen included or extra?

Thanks
Al

Yes LUA widget for your horus is included.
the fuel consumption is calculated from integration of pump voltage. no extra sensor needed, all included!
Sep 19, 2019, 10:49 PM
Registered User
TS8103's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3dm
Yes LUA widget for your horus is included.
the fuel consumption is calculated from integration of pump voltage. no extra sensor needed, all included!
removed
Sep 20, 2019, 02:18 AM
RC pilot by soul
Thread OP
guys,
please email [email protected]. if you like some.
thank you.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion can I hack RSSI from FRSKY D4R-ii data port/ telemetry port ratbird911 FPV Equipment 0 Mar 20, 2016 12:43 PM
Discussion What is a good OSD for RSSI using Futaba Frsky FASST S Bus or Telemetry?? Kubelwagen Radios 0 Feb 18, 2016 10:52 AM
Question Multiwii RTH using Frsky GPS telemetry data? Frank_W Multirotor Drone Electronics 0 Feb 27, 2015 07:01 AM
Help! Frsky DJT ant d8r ii plus no data telemetry kalabakos Radios 0 Mar 23, 2014 08:10 PM
New Product Futaba SBUS2 telemetry box for JetCat and ProJET (Frank Turbine) ECUs daniel_arg Fuel Jet Talk 1 Dec 15, 2013 02:37 PM