This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2019, 11:55 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Blade Scimitar 110 FPV Quad BNF Basic Unboxing & Overview

This is my Blade Scimitar 110 FPV Quad BNF Basic Unboxing & Overview.

Blade Scimitar 110 FPV Quad BNF Basic Unboxing & Overview (7 min 27 sec)

Blade FPV Quad Review Notes:

Pros:
- Runs on 2S or 3S lipo packs
- Comes professionally pre-tuned out of the box
- Includes spare props and prop tool
- It is easy to setup with the manual
- There are different VTX power settings
- You can program the VTX settings with your radio or by pushing the button on the quad.
- The video quality looks good in my room via my Fatsharks
- It had a price reduction recently, so the price is only slightly more than the Blade Torrent 110 at the time I made this video.

Cons:
- There are only three camera angle settings separated by 15 degrees with a maximum angle of 30 degrees
- The antenna pops out and moves side to side way too easy. I may be modding that with rubber tubing or hot glue.

There seemed to be just too many issues with the Blade Inductrix FPV BL, so I thought for the same price I would give this a shot. So far it seems pretty awesome overall.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply