This thread is privately moderated by LemonC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2019, 04:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

betaflight 4.0 and Gopro Black White upgradez

I had the day off and planned on flying a lot... My Session decided it was a good day to lock up on me so i decided to use that best buy warranty i had going on...

Cost me more than i expected but i walked out with a Hero 7 Black special white edition.

My tune was no good after the new Hero mounts were printed up, gave it a few goes, and i decided instead of starting over on betaflight 3.3 or something really old, i 'd just go ahead and update my firmware to 4.0.

First flights were no good, but i knew there was a different tuning method i needed to review first. watched some videos and ive pasted the freestyle cli changes recomended on the betaflight 4.0 wiki .

I also reduced the stock idle up percentage bc 5.5 seems way too much. giving it a go after work!
Last edited by LemonC; Jul 02, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply