Sep 29, 2019, 06:20 AM
Very nice job!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2019, 06:35 AM
Any chance to work with Digispark?
Last edited by voodou; Sep 29, 2019 at 08:33 PM.
Oct 25, 2019, 01:45 PM
Thread OP
U might have to add an profile that limits the amount of channels (Digispark uses an 85, BitsyLED board uses an 84 - more i/o) - but I don't see why not. You can checkout the config.h and play around with it.

Happily to accept any MR's.
Nov 01, 2019, 12:55 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
How crazy can this go with sequencing or patterns? How many LEDs can you run directly through the board without having to run a separate BEC to provide power? This is nice, I'm a nut for night flyers, this may slot in between an LED Magician and an RC pixel.
Nov 17, 2019, 01:32 PM
Awesome project and system. I was actually thinking about trying to figure out how to get something like this to work, then I ran across this! Problem is, I have been trying for a couple months (off-and-on) to get this to work for me with no success.

I have the 1.2.1 boards from OSHPark, I ordered everything on the list, soldered up the board, and tried just about every serial adapter I can think of, and I cant even get it to connect. The light on the board doesnt come on or anything. I think I managed to get the firmware uploaded to an Arduino Pro Mini, but the configurator wont connect to it.

I am hoping someone could help me get this going?

Thanks!

Quick Reply