May 18, 2019, 02:19 PM
We're sitting at a campground with unsecure Internet access, so it'll have to wait until we get home (next week). But, it will be done!

CD & Miss Micki
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2019, 06:15 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Dave unless you're in the middle of the Atlantic somewhere I think you meant 5:45 or you never changed your clocks!

Yes the website seems to be up and functioning properly!

I still have to see if the mass email is going to work for me though it may be a separate problem

Oh, and don't forget, you can always check to see if your registration went through by using this link (from the home page)
http://www.neatfair.org/reg/check-pilot.php
yep stayed at my daughters last night she never turned the clocks, Ha, but she is the assistant CEO, to a very large company, But very much a BLONDE. Here is a kid that calls me and says the smoke detector was beeping and she took the battery out but it is still beeping, She sent me a picture of a nine volt battery hanging out of a smoke detector still attached to the wires, yep she took it out alright.
May 20, 2019, 09:27 AM
"it's electric !" Boogy woogy

Registered !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
LOL - I like the fireworks on the NEAT homepage - gotta celebrate the 20th anniversary

http://www.neatfair.org/

Rob
Hmmmmm Fireworks on the website......Coincidence......I THINK NOT !
May 20, 2019, 10:17 AM
How high will it go?
I'm in! Vendors or no vendors, can't wait.
May 20, 2019, 12:55 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Registered. Woot.
May 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
No problemo...
I’m glad to see the usual suspects are all signing up

Rob
May 20, 2019, 02:35 PM
AMA 1242

n

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Iím glad to see the usual suspects are all signing up

Rob
Yep looking good so far !!
May 20, 2019, 05:03 PM
Left, NO your other left!
So I waited till after registering to check out my pop up.
Naturally it is in rough shape. Going to need a lot of work before September. That's ok, gives me motivation.

-Andrew
May 21, 2019, 05:28 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Tom, sorry to bother you but, I did register and I did send the money to Rick C, but now my e-mail has changed from [email protected] to [email protected]. I don't think it maters as long as he get the money. Also if I wanted to rent a circus tent with a few others ,what is the smallest you have for us? 5 guys and their brides, and cost, or direct me to the correct source .
Thanks Dave
May 21, 2019, 07:00 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowspider
Tom, sorry to bother you but, I did register and I did send the money to Rick C, but now my e-mail has changed from [email protected] to [email protected]. I don't think it maters as long as he get the money. Also if I wanted to rent a circus tent with a few others ,what is the smallest you have for us? 5 guys and their brides, and cost, or direct me to the correct source .
Thanks Dave
Dave

I will send you and invoice (to the new email) tomorrow for a 20x20 (smallest we rent). would you like any 8ft or 6ft tables too? and chairs?

I will update the NF DB with your new email also.

Thanks
Tom
May 21, 2019, 03:33 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
Yep looking good so far !!
Harold

Please check your hotmail account for a message from me.

and why is Mark S bothering me about an invoice for the rentals? I sent that to you and him over a week ago?

thanks
Tom
May 21, 2019, 06:00 PM
AMA 1242

in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Harold

Please check your hotmail account for a message from me.

and why is Mark S bothering me about an invoice for the rentals? I sent that to you and him over a week ago?

thanks
Tom
Yes I forward it to him. But he often emties his mail box. Not reading everything, will call him on it.
May 22, 2019, 03:18 PM
We're back home and just registered!

Tom, am I reading it correctly that the old heli flight line (south of the road between Arnie's office and the northern bath house) is now for 1 & (micro) 2 cell models? Does that mean no flying of such models south of the Slow-Flier flight line?

CD
May 22, 2019, 03:55 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
We're back home and just registered!

Tom, am I reading it correctly that the old heli flight line (south of the road between Arnie's office and the northern bath house) is now for 1 & (micro) 2 cell models? Does that mean no flying of such models south of the Slow-Flier flight line?

CD
no, they can still fly there, just now those guys on the north end to not have walk the entire length of the field!
May 23, 2019, 04:43 AM
Thanks, Tom, we wondered if we'd missed something (especially with not have been to NEAT last year).

Bill

Quick Reply