Apr 19, 2019, 01:59 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Discussion

NEAT 20th year! Sept 12-15 2019 Downsville, NY

Well, it's that time of year again,. no, not for the NEAT fair, but to start getting you all excited about the NEAT fair!

One month from today on Friday May 17th, we plan on opening up the website for pre-registration of Pilots.

At that same time, I will be sending out vendor invitations (even though they will be at Nall) and the invoices for those parties that want to rent tents from us again this year.

If there are any new parties that would like to rent a large tent that have not already contacted me, please do so at [email protected].

We will certainly have a 20th year commemorative t-shirt and hoodies, but I cannot commit to a design before we open the website.

Not sure if we will have any special events for the 20th during the show, but you never know!

Thanks all who have come over the years and maybe to many new friends we will make in the next 20!

Head NEAT geek
Tom
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2019, 02:33 PM
No ! Your other left !
Yea !
Apr 19, 2019, 04:21 PM
Kit Manufacturer
I'm going to want a 20x20 on vendor row again. Preferably without the moat
Latest blog entry: Releasing our 40" Extra XL kit
Apr 19, 2019, 04:59 PM
Cool beans!
Tom,

So psyched already

The Big Top crew has planning well underway for NEAT '19, however no rush, mind you - thankfully there's plenty of fun things to do between now and then. However the Jersey guys, with our out-of-state co-conspirators, will have a few new fun things planned for this year. Will definitely be interesting

Definitely looking forward to catching up with everyone, especially all the other clubs, tents, and individuals who make NEAT such a blast.

Wow, the 20th annual show - amazing...

Rob
Apr 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
No ! Your other left !
Tom,. Are your SEFLI guys going to join Rob and the PIGS in their night 'games'. Those were fun to watch.
Apr 19, 2019, 08:21 PM
Cant wait for the games. We will all have a blast as always. Does this new vapor meet the vapor games restrictions Rob?
Nick
Apr 19, 2019, 09:15 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by needmoreglue
Cant wait for the games. We will all have a blast as always. Does this new vapor meet the vapor games restrictions Rob?
Nick
Wow, that's a tough call. I'm not sure if our hoops (or carrier deck) is big enough for your Vapor. However, I think you'll need to come by the tent earlier in the week and try

Rob
Apr 19, 2019, 09:21 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Nick
Dup deleted.
Last edited by stangrob; Apr 19, 2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Duplicate entry - ugh...
Apr 20, 2019, 05:42 AM
No ! Your other left !
Nick, your heavy vapor is liable to leave contrails...
Apr 20, 2019, 06:40 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramsdell
Tom,. Are your SEFLI guys going to join Rob and the PIGS in their night 'games'. Those were fun to watch.
some guys do... in one way or another!
Apr 20, 2019, 08:22 AM
MK
MK
Quote:
Nick
Isn't that called "Dew"?
Apr 21, 2019, 02:44 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Have to start taking plans from idea to reality now. Clock is ticking
Apr 21, 2019, 05:57 PM
Gnd warning sensor needed
Here we go again another week at NEAT !!!!!!! This year I will be bringing my flotation device just incase. Glad the ground there soaks up water really fast so it really was not a problem. Where else can you such an adventure. The countdown has started.
Phil
Apr 21, 2019, 07:33 PM
No ! Your other left !
Looks like my camper dud at beginning of wk. Mondayish.
Apr 22, 2019, 05:20 PM
I am retiring Sept. 2, and I would love to drag my camper to NEAT.

I've built and flown some of Mr. Hunts designs, and I'd like to see why he is the way he is.

Quick Reply