This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 17, 2019, 06:47 PM
who has rabbit ears down
Thread OP
Discussion

My "Kubiak" Collection

My best friend, Bill Kubiak, had given me his blueprint collection (which didn't get to the fire place) of which I have started scanning, and I'm not to favorable of Office Depot, as there isn't but 1 person who knows what (she) is doing out of 12+ employees! There's nuthin worse than a 36" wide being (reprinted) on a 24" paper! Anyway, send me PM's for requests, as I have lots of space for messages, and all the PDF's are high res, wayyy above the RCG limits! No more werds, just some views! - Ohh yeah- a few of these will be 'reworked' in CAD for the 'foil factor', and a lot of these could be scalable.
Latest blog entry: My "Kubiak" Collection
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2019, 10:15 AM
AMA 79169
It is great you've got these scanned now.
(nice work!)

-=Doug
Apr 21, 2019, 05:32 PM
who has rabbit ears down
Thread OP
Thanks Doug! and I have a about 15-20 more coming for less than 1/2 price, and done by Pros! we figure sorta kinda next Friday! I'm kinda thinking of the AMA Library also! Bill's # (was- he quit membership) 56 something- I gotta look!
May 01, 2019, 07:09 AM
who has rabbit ears down
Thread OP

Drop Boxed

And we have a dropbox link this morning!
May 05, 2019, 03:51 AM
Always looking for lift...

Thanks very much

Thanks very much, Johnny.

Already printed out the Enalpria plan (#18) in a copy shop. A smaller and a 1:1 version.
The smaller version is already pinned to the cupboard above the workbench .
Will be my next project as soon as I have finished the ongoing glider refresher projects.

Cheers, Tom

Name: 20190503_214840.jpg
Views: 6
Size: 1.31 MB
Description:
May 05, 2019, 08:44 PM
who has rabbit ears down
Thread OP
Ya know there Tom, That looks like a "funsize" HLG! now we just gotta work out a "trebuche' launch I think! prolly an 18-24"stick hooking on the hook and flinging over our shoulder!
May 09, 2019, 11:48 AM
AMA 79169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canardly
Thanks Doug! and I have a about 15-20 more coming for less than 1/2 price, and done by Pros! we figure sorta kinda next Friday! I'm kinda thinking of the AMA Library also! Bill's # (was- he quit membership) 56 something- I gotta look!
Do you mean/intend to donate the originals to the Museum/Library? His membership is not required.

If so, Jackie Schalberg is the 2 dimension item coordinator (meaning paper, media and not built models).

That would assure the documents will be cared for perpetually.
Scanning them first, as you are, and sharing them covers everyone's interest... and writing Bill's bio for the museum adds icing to the cake.

-=Doug
May 09, 2019, 04:17 PM
who has rabbit ears down
Thread OP
Thanks for that info Doug! Yes- I do believe I shall be doing that- so I shall do comms with Jackie!

Quick Reply