This thread is privately moderated by ScatPack392, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 14, 2019, 11:33 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

7" long range platform, Space One S 7". spare frame, Tmotor, Free battery

Need parts for my other quads so this one has to go.

up for sale is an almost ready to fly 7" Space one S .

Built up this quad to see what the 7" game was like. It is actually quite fun but I just don't fly this as much as it deserves. These quads fly very fast for how big they are and just sip the amps

Here's the build list. I can swap out the VTX or antenna for better components for more $ and can be easily worked out.

Space One S 7" frame
T-motor F80 1900KV motors. All motors spin freely and true.
RS-40A DShot 600 ESCs
CL Racing F4 AIO flight controller
Foxeer predator micro
RDQ Mach 2 VTX 800mw with smart audio
Emax stubby pagoda
Dal 7" props

Its pictured with a receiver but currently the quad is PNP. just add your receiver and go. If you fly spektrum, i can install a spektrum RX free of charge.

Ive got several sets of props ill throw in at no charge as well.

Pictures are below. the small quad next to it is the Massive Droner 3".

Spare frame as pictured is a TwinQuad Chance 7"

This SpaceOne Frame is pretty beastly. Very rigid an TONS of room for the build. It would look great with a shorter set of standoffs.

Overall the quad flies really well. Hovers at surprisingly low throttle, low amp draw. Runs great on 4s or 5s at cruising speeds, I have not tried 6s.

The only minor issue is the FC's OSD doesn't seem to be working, not sure why. It was like this out of the box but have just used the Foxeer's OSD for voltage readings.

Purchase includes one Free 4s 1500mah battery with some use, plenty of cycles left, nothing special but its a free battery.

Disclaimer, this quad is sold as is. no returns once a sale is made but Ive tried to describe it to the best of my ability.

Thanks for checking it out , feel free to ask any questions you might have
Last edited by ScatPack392; Apr 15, 2019 at 12:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2019, 12:18 PM
Trader Rating: 0
How are the condition of the motors? How new would you say this quad is and what kind and rating esc, vtx, and flight controller. Thanks very intrested
Apr 18, 2019, 10:15 AM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
All questions answered. Quad is still available.

Quick Reply