NewBeeDrone Hummingbird Flight Controller

NewBeeDrone has the first Silverware FC to include On Screen Display and VTX Control functions. Starting at just $34.99 which includes the FC/VTX/Camera/Canopy!

NewBeeDrone Hummingbird Flight Controller

The next generation of silverware flight controllers is here

NewBeeDrone has the first Silverware FC to include On Screen Display and VTX Control functions. Starting at just $34.99 which includes the FC/VTX/Camera/Canopy! The Hummingbird Flight controller features a built-in VTX with 1mw - 25mw switchable power as well as adjustable On Screen Display functions including changing of the VTX bands and channels. Simply solder on a receiver of your choice in FrSky, DSM, or Crossfire Nano to make your board ready to fly.

It's the first Silverware board to have a built-in VTX with functional OSD meaning less weight, less soldering, and real-time flight statistics as well as the ease of changing VTX settings from your radio! The receiver is the only part not built in, but it is super simple to install! Use the included pins to make mounting and connections fast and convenient without the mess or wires. The Hummingbird supports 3 of the most popular radio protocols on the market; FrSky, DSM, and Crossfire! No matter what radio or protocol you like using, your probably covered!

Check out the Hummingbird Flight Controller Here

Specifications:

• F031K6 Processor - Silverware Firmware
  • MPU6050 Gyro
  • 4 x 30A Mosfets (Pulsed)
  • NewBeeDrone OSD (On Screen Display) & VTX Control
  • Built-in VTX 1mw - 25mw switchable power
  • Built-in Barometer
  • Battery Monitor
  • JST PH-2.0 Nectar Connector Power Lead
  • Programming Port Available
  • Custom tune by Mr.Mockingbird (Team Pilot Patrick Clarke)

Whats Included:

• Hummingbird Flight Controller with on-board VTX
  • 5 Mounting Grommets
  • 5 Mounting Screws
  • 5 Motor Wire Rubber Bands
  • Receiver Pin Adapter
  • BeeEye Camera & V2 Canopy

Apr 16, 2019, 03:44 AM

Source code?

I need to set my rates, expo and other options of NFE Silverware. Where to download latest version of source code for Hummingbird? On product page I see only HEX-files.
Apr 26, 2019, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babay
I need to set my rates, expo and other options of NFE Silverware. Where to download latest version of source code for Hummingbird? On product page I see only HEX-files.
https://github.com/NotFastEnuf/NFE_S.../pull/14/files
Apr 26, 2019, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostface
I know about that. But this source last update 27 March, and HEX-files on NBD site dated of 7 April. During this time, the source code may have changed, but is not commited to this source. I want to see a link to official source on NBD site
Apr 26, 2019, 09:52 AM
Please add turtle mode to this.

Do you think that FC board could be made much smaller?
Is there a 35mm "whoop" coming soon?
May 12, 2019, 06:04 PM
I've built a Hummingbird kit with DSM receiver, and the thing flies great. I'm new to Silverware and trying to wrap my head around it and the NFE/HMB fork. I have lots of questions, and trying to read through the source code to find answers. I'm still looking for some answers...

Where should I set my throws/endpoints on my Spektrum transmitter? Is there a sweet spot that the F/W is looking for?

My motors spin up on arming, is Idle Up turned on, or is this a result of throttle endpoints not matching what the F/W is expecting?

Quick Reply