This thread is privately moderated by fastmax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 14, 2019, 06:47 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

TransTec Tiny Attack 66 66mm 1s Brushless Micro Tiny Whoop FPV Racer Review

My new TransTec Tiny Attack 66 66mm 1S brushless Tiny Whoop has arrived! I am very excited about this little guy. I am hoping it will be an excellent micro for indoor, and outdoor use in confined areas.

Hoping to get in a few flights with it this afternoon. Here are a few pics. More pics, info, and flight video coming ASAP. It's worth noting that regardless of which color version you purchase, you will receive all 3 canopies, and all 3 different colors of prop guards, so don't pay more for a specific color. The package also includes a lead with connector for the receiver, so aside from soldering the lead to the contacts on your RX, there really is no soldering required to get the quad up and flying.

Quick outdoor video using a GNB 450mah battery. This thing is a riot! More video and info coming soon

TransTec Tiny Attack 66 $80 66mm 1S Brushless Micro Whoop FPV Racing Drone (2 min 5 sec)

TransTec Attack 66 65mm 1S Brushless Micro FPV Racing Drone LOS Flight (1 min 30 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Oct 11, 2019 at 12:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2019, 10:29 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Flight video added above.
May 01, 2019, 08:19 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Been trying to get some indoor flight video, but this little guy is a bit too fast for my small living room. Might have access to a church gymnasium later this afternoon though
Oct 11, 2019, 12:14 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quick LOS flight after some rates tuning added above.

Quick Reply