This thread is privately moderated by JGuilty13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2019, 10:19 PM
Trader Rating: 123
Thread OP
$140.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Huina Excavator - upgraded

Hello everyone,

I am looking to unload my upgraded Huina 1550 excavator...and only because I recently got the much stronger, heavier, and pricier Huina 580. Not sure if any of you are familiar with the stock Huina 1550 or not, but it's a great looking RC scale model capable of many upgrades if you are willing to put in the time and effort. In it's stock form, this is a very "under performing" model that has trouble digging/lifting small amounts of dry sandbox sand due to the stock geared motors that control the lifting arms and bucket. I have spent many many hours upgrading this model to now use the new high torque screw-drive units. These turned this model into a new machine...easily capable of now digging in wet sand and loose dirt and lifting/moving/dumping. I've added a couple large steel weights into the rear body to help with offsetting the power increase (lifting force) and I would still find myself adding a large rock onto the rear deck to help keep the machine planted....these new screw-drive units are that strong compared to stock.

Sale will include upgraded Huina excavator, stock controller, driver figure, lipo w/adapter (~40 min run times) as well as a bag of all the stock components that were removed...these also include the stock rubber hoses to give it an ever more scale look, I just never put them back on.

Asking $140 shipped in CON US only. The next closest step up from this would be the Huina 580 which starts around $530. PayPal only. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks everyone.

- Jordan

**Please keep in mind that this is still considered a "toy grade" RC excavator. Even though it has been upgraded with much higher torque components it is not intended to compete with RC excavators in higher classes who's costs start around $3,000. Unit is sold AS-IS, this is personally modified and has been thoroughly tested again before this posting and everything works correctly. This is NOT intended for small children. Screw-drive units could possibly burn out if constantly pushed passed their intended travels.***
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply