Apr 13, 2019, 07:55 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Idea

Foamboard Thrust Vectoring Mono EDF DIY Kit – MonoPhan

I am in the process of getting a MonoPhan thrust vectoring DIY kit together. I have been developing many different thrust vectoring units with different fan configurations for many years and I decided that now it is time to share (You can check my youtube channel for hundreds of videos of monophan, duophan, triphans: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Z...p9-gRxrIsL66Mw). The first kit will be my all time favourite MonoPhan triport thrust vectoring unit.

I have been perfecting the foamboard unit for about a month now. This is the second prototype and after many tests and revisions now it flies like a dream. Please sub to this threat if you want to follow the progress.

I know it’s very loud… And I love it Enjoy the video:

VTOL Thrust Vectoring Technology - MonoPhan (2 min 55 sec)

Check my ebay store for one of a kind prototypes for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/str/0toheaven
to remove ads between posts
Apr 22, 2019, 11:06 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
VTOL Thrust Vectoring Technology - MonoPhan (4 min 13 sec)

Foamboard Single Fan Aerial Video Test – MonoPhan (3 min 40 sec)
May 19, 2019, 04:10 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
The maiden of the first laser cut DIY unit. The first very short flight on the video told me that I was too tight on pitch and roll and loose on the yaw compensation. Second flight after the adjustments. Performed very well, although a little windy. Still a little tight on pitch/roll but I am ok with that. Very minor oscillation. I prefer a little too tight to lose… This unit will be available to purchase as a kit in the next couple of weeks.

DIY SingleCopter Kit MonoPhan Tvector (1 min 47 sec)
May 21, 2019, 09:36 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
The build video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXp8V-1gGg
May 21, 2019, 09:40 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
The Build video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXp8V-1gGg

Our open FB group link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1244...?ref=bookmarks
Jul 25, 2019, 08:16 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
The first “intentional” fun flip of a MonoPhan! And with 3S setup… Throughout the years some followers asked me if Mono can flip. Since my focus is usually testing, I stay away from risky moves. But the thought grew on me and I decided to test. The unit dives head down and then recovers. Note to self, need to wait to speed up a little more before initiating the flip to avoid such a big dive… This unit flies so good. Stable and nimble! Having all kinds of fun until the end of the video.

FIRST MONO FLIP! MONOPHAN MONOBOT (2 min 32 sec)
Aug 03, 2019, 11:16 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
An aerial video. Very good Foxeer FPV cam installed but the recording quality of the cheap goggles is not that well...

MonoPhan Tvector Aerial Foxeer Arrow Micro (2 min 45 sec)
Sep 12, 2019, 11:18 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
I had a couple of unexpected malfunctions with this unit while FPV practicing… The unit literally dropped from the sky losing the TX signal multiple times… This unit is extremely durable, nothing serious but some slight damage and ruined cosmetics... I replaced the RX with a full range one and same thing happened!!! I believe the VTX interfered with the TX signal. It drove me freaking mad… I changed the RX and the antenna position and decided to have some fun…

I haven’t flown this aggressively for a long time. I am close to full stick most of the passes. The unit is much more capable that I thought. Try to watch the full movie. There are many high speed passes and closeups…

Pushing Tvector to the limit - MonoPhan (5 min 17 sec)
Sep 13, 2019, 05:05 PM
This is really cool. Good work.
Sep 14, 2019, 05:49 PM
Thrust Vectoring EDFs
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenDouble
This is really cool. Good work.
Thank you sir!

Quick Reply