Apr 12, 2019, 08:54 PM
Thread OP
Help!

changing to wired thubsticks in a horus s10x Help

i just got a new hours s10x transmitter and 2 FrSky Horus X12S Springback Stick Switch with Pot. now i am kinda stuck. i posted pictures, so far i have installed the sticks but i have no idea where to wire them into the board i know what wire is what but nothing that where they go . i have searched the internet and i find no mention of them in any source have found i have even asked frsky and never heard back. so thank you in advadance for any help or sugestions you minght have i am stuck untill i can get it installed thanks again.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply