Sep 11, 2019, 12:28 PM

my ur85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncer
25% off until sep 30 apparently, with code BG25ur85hd :
https://www.banggood.com/URUAV-UR85-...p-1421728.html

Does this make it the least expensive cine whoop for the moment?
ur85 20190910 (5 min 5 sec)

I recommend slow flight.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
Wanton construction
Whoa, even better coupon code: BGANUR85
Knocks 30% off the price, the UR85HD can be had for $105.

I thinks it's only valid until sep 12, and there may be a limit to the number of items sold (I couldn't buy 2 with that coupon rebate).
If you're thinking of getting one, now's the time..
Sep 11, 2019, 02:47 PM
I'm man like flight as a bird
Great !
Sep 11, 2019, 11:19 PM
That's a good price!

Might have to get one to try out and compare with my 85x hd.
Latest blog entry: Eachine twig 115
Sep 13, 2019, 09:54 AM

Pids UR85

Hello,

Someone please can share pids of the UR85 betaflight 4.03
My motors are running realy hot
Sep 15, 2019, 10:48 PM
Two quick questions. I have my Flysky version of the URUAV 85hd, but 1) I am not seeing voltage telemetry on either my goggles or the tx - both show 0v. I can see that the camera has 4.5v and can toggle that off/on the camera osd. I can get rssi on my tx (t8sg) and the goggles display other OSD details like armed/disarmed, acro/stab/air modes, etc. I can even toggle on horizon lines, timers etc . 2) The motors only spin when armed in air mode. They do not spin in either across or stab mode unless I throttle up.

Any suggestions on fixing either of these issues?
Last edited by mbioman; Sep 15, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
Sep 16, 2019, 05:38 AM
I'm man like flight as a bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelsheffield
That's a good price!

Might have to get one to try out and compare with my 85x hd.
It's very Better !

I has fly with the 2 and U85HD is better for all.
Sep 16, 2019, 08:44 PM
FireHawx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbioman
Two quick questions. I have my Flysky version of the URUAV 85hd, but 1) I am not seeing voltage telemetry on either my goggles or the tx - both show 0v. I can see that the camera has 4.5v and can toggle that off/on the camera osd. I can get rssi on my tx (t8sg) and the goggles display other OSD details like armed/disarmed, acro/stab/air modes, etc. I can even toggle on horizon lines, timers etc . 2) The motors only spin when armed in air mode. They do not spin in either across or stab mode unless I throttle up.

Issue 1) most FlySky does not transmit rssi to osd. Some do like the flit14+ rx(range is horrible don't buy one), most do not. 2) The motors only spin on idle if motor stop is off in betaflight, but they will spin idle in airmode, so it is running correctly no need to fix. Just turn motors stop off and they will idle upon arming.
Sep 17, 2019, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHawx
Issue 1) most FlySky does not transmit rssi to osd. Some do like the flit14+ rx(range is horrible don't buy one), most do not. 2) The motors only spin on idle if motor stop is off in betaflight, but they will spin idle in airmode, so it is running correctly no need to fix. Just turn motors stop off and they will idle upon arming.
I can see RSSI on OSD and my TX so Flysky can do that. However, I cannot see the voltage info. It was there when I first powered on the ur85hd and did my initial setup (changed vtx to 100mw, set auto-record on, etc). But now shows just 0.0v, so I get no voltage readings for my batteries which is a major problem.

I'll need to look up how to turn off the motor stop. Is that something that can be done with smart audio?
Sep 17, 2019, 05:43 AM
Anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredos
Hello,

Someone please can share pids of the UR85 betaflight 4.03
My motors are running realy hot
Sep 17, 2019, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHawx
Some do like the flit14+ rx(range is horrible don't buy one)
Hi, I've been using fli14+ receivers as my goto rx and get 1200 to 1300 feet from them which I thought was ok. What do you recommend?
Sep 17, 2019, 11:10 AM
FireHawx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesXX
Hi, I've been using fli14+ receivers as my goto rx and get 1200 to 1300 feet from them which I thought was ok. What do you recommend?
Have a read (https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Flysky-w-RSSI)
I have been using the iA6c (removed and depinned everything I could to make it small). On the smallest builds, i have used the Flysky FS-RX2A Pro V1 with good results.
Sep 18, 2019, 10:23 AM
Interesting read - many thanks.
Sep 18, 2019, 04:43 PM
FireHawx
Quote:
I can see RSSI on OSD and my TX so Flysky can do that. However, I cannot see the voltage info. It was there when I first powered on the ur85hd and did my initial setup (changed vtx to 100mw, set auto-record on, etc). But now shows just 0.0v, so I get no voltage readings for my batteries which is a major problem.

I'll need to look up how to turn off the motor stop. Is that something that can be done with smart audio?
You can switch the motor stop in betaflight, I think it's on the configuration tab at the upper right side of the page.
Sep 18, 2019, 09:42 PM
Quote:

Do you serect SPI Flysky receiver?

And telementary output is off and rssi ADC is off.

Larva X アンボックス&BFセッティング 20190918 (3 min 49 sec)

This is Crazybee F4FS V3.0 PRO FC built-in Flysky RX.

Quick Reply