Jul 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Hi and welcome,

Spares are more available at more accessible price since banggood has stocked them. But all the parts aren't available yet, even on aliexpress. I need a plastic support for the center diff., i only find it on aliexpress for more than 7$, when banggood sell a pair of a-arms at 5$.

To avoid to bend the chassis as it happened for me you have to put tower to tower brace. I received the aluminum to make a new rear chassis brace support but i need time to make it. The small plastic brace support is really too weak. On the other Zd racing cars there is a wing support which reinforce this small parts, the MT doesn't have it.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2019, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jym73
Hi and welcome,

Spares are more available at more accessible price since banggood has stocked them. But all the parts aren't available yet, even on aliexpress. I need a plastic support for the center diff., i only find it on aliexpress for more than 7$, when banggood sell a pair of a-arms at 5$.

To avoid to bend the chassis as it happened for me you have to put tower to tower brace. I received the aluminum to make a new rear chassis brace support but i need time to make it. The small plastic brace support is really too weak. On the other Zd racing cars there is a wing support which reinforce this small parts, the MT doesn't have it.
did you managed to make that rear brace support out of aluminium?
Aug 19, 2019, 01:32 AM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Not yet.

There is a recent ZD Racing 1/8 on-road chassis which use the same chassis plate and chassis brace then the MT. But this on-road chassis as a part more which reinforce the small part where the rear brace is attached. With this part the MT would be more strong.

But, anyway, the most easy way to reinforce the chassis is to put tower to tower brace.
Aug 19, 2019, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jym73
Not yet.

There is a recent ZD Racing 1/8 on-road chassis which use the same chassis plate and chassis brace then the MT. But this on-road chassis as a part more which reinforce the small part where the rear brace is attached. With this part the MT would be more strong.

But, anyway, the most easy way to reinforce the chassis is to put tower to tower brace.
This one?
Aug 20, 2019, 10:44 AM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Yes this one.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:52 AM
hi, I have the 80A version, it is capable of 4s ? I can't find it anywhere
Sep 17, 2019, 12:53 AM
my supports
Last edited by jokolo; Sep 17, 2019 at 01:20 AM.
Sep 17, 2019, 02:07 AM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Nice

Quote:
hi, I have the 80A version, it is capable of 4s ? I can't find it anywhere
Yes the 80A is 4s capable. But i would take care about its temperature.
Sep 18, 2019, 03:31 PM
I installed biger front bumper and after that burned my esc by accident. I have some spare mosfets lying around so I will try to fix it. I noticed empty positions so I will upgrade it to 120A version
Oct 05, 2019, 03:50 AM
Ok so front bumper is not so good. It broke after 1 ride. I couldnt fix the esc so i am waiting for 120a 6s capable one. I want to see the difference 3s vs 6s

Quick Reply