May 22, 2019, 03:57 PM
They call me Crash!
Thread OP
Wow just wow. This guy is toast.
May 22, 2019, 03:58 PM
These are the type of people investigating trump.. and they still couldn't find anything.
May 22, 2019, 04:08 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandetlol
These are the type of people investigating trump.. and they still couldn't find anything.
That makes a good soundbite, but I think he's worse than any of them. Maybe worse than all of them combined. It is interesting, though, when you look back at who was hanging on this slimeball's every word when he was talking tough about taking down Trump...
May 22, 2019, 05:53 PM
I hope he has a good lawyer because apparently, he isn't.
May 22, 2019, 05:55 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
I still think when the rubber meets the road he'll plead out and be sentenced to around 18 years and ultimately do around 6-8.
May 22, 2019, 05:55 PM
The QuadFather
I don't think any lawyer wants to come anywhere near him!
May 22, 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
That makes a good soundbite, but I think he's worse than any of them. Maybe worse than all of them combined. It is interesting, though, when you look back at who was hanging on this slimeball's every word when he was talking tough about taking down Trump...
AAby and sherlock come to mind as having held onto avanatti's words like gospel.
May 22, 2019, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt SAA
AAby and sherlock come to mind as having held onto avanatti's words like gospel.

Clyde
May 22, 2019, 07:50 PM
Eye of The Storm
Looks like more Stormy weather for Avenatti.

He was like the whizz kid on CNN and MSNBC for quite awhile. They don't have the gonads to come out and say that they messed up by having him on 100+ times and all his claims were just unverified hearsay and lawyer babble. The Democrats shining knight that was going to take Trump out. Oh, that's why he was on. He even got quite a bit of airtime with his outrageous Kavanaugh claims. He had Judge Kavanaugh pegged as the biggest rapist to ever come down the pike. To think he was going to be up on stage as a bonafide Democrat candidate for President. The Democrats always seem to flock to the losers that come out of the bush with absolutely no vetting done. It's so hard to keep track of the Dems hopeful because they are flooding out the door like its Spring Break at Clown College.
May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Who remembers the Drive-Ins of years past when first, before the main feature, they would show 'coming attractions' and a cartoon?

Avenatti is the cartoon. The Horowitz I.G. Report will be the coming attractions before the "Deep State" main feature.

Quick Reply